Sexy As Fuck Jeremy x Neko Reader

A/n:requested by _Purplegirl_fnaf_ ^^
So,in this one,Jeremy isnt shy x3

(Y/N) was looking around the alley behind the pizzeria for some food..

Fritz would always throw something leftover and she would appreciate even that small amount..

She has been alone for all pretty much her life..her parents didnt want that 'cat freak' in their house..and everybody else of course..

Her tail went to the left and the right as she was looking for some food..the pizzeria has closed for the day and she was waiting what Fritz will throw this time..

The door opened and her ears perked up..she went to the dark corner and waited until he would leave..but,she noticed that it wasnt the usual red/orange haired guy..

It was a brown haired male,around her age..he left the trash down and brushed his fingers through his hair as his green eyes showed up..the baby blue work shirt perfectly suited on his toned chest..

She had her mouth wide open as she blushed pink shade,and maybe drooled a little from the handsome sight,.h-he is so..god there isnt a word to describe him..

He was about to walk inside but her tail accidentely hit a beer bottle,making it fall on the ground and he looked at that direction..

Jeremy:who is there?

She blushed more and melt right there..his voice was soft,perfect for him~

He noticed the girl and fall on his knees..

Jeremy:hey there..you need help?

He extended his hand and she blushed again..

(Y/N):i-i am okay..

Jeremy:i can help!dont be afraid of me!!

She looked the other way as her ears went down..

(Y/N):b-but you wont like what you are going to see..

Jeremy:nobody is perfect..

She looked at him and he smiled as she hesitately took his hand..

He stood her up and she stepped out from the shadows..

He widen his eyes looking at her cat ears and tail..

(Y/N):d-dont look at me like that..

She cupped her face with her hands to hide herself but his hands pulled them away and she looked at him..

Jeremy:you are a neko!thats so cute!!

He scratched her ear and she blushed more..

(Y/N):r-really?d-dont you think i am a freak o-or something?

He chuckled..

Jeremy:not at all!and whoever said that to you,they are just a bunch of jerks..

(Y/N):w-well..everybody..

Her ears went down and she felt his soft hand caressing them..

Jeremy:they are just jealous..remember that..

He winked at her and she blushed more..

Jeremy:by the way,the name is Jeremy..

(Y/N):(Y-Y/N)..

He smiled and checked the time..

Jeremy:i have some minutes before my night shift starts..

He put his hands in his pockets looking at her..