Neko Fritz x Shy Reader

A/n:requested by Dark--Angel ^^ also,so sorry that it took me a while to do your request!! ;3;

Fritz was at the kitchen making cupcakes,.

He was humming a melody as he moved his tail to the right and left,.it was quite early in the morning so,no one was at work yet..

His cat ears perked up a little as he heard the glass doors opening..he wore his hat and hided his tail..the kitchen door opened and..it was his crush..(Y/N)..

Fritz:morning (Y/N)!!

She blushed a little and waved at him..

(Y/N):h-hey Fritz..

She walked towards him and saw him preparing some cupcakes for the birthday party..

(Y/N):n-need help?

He fixed his glasses and nodded with a blush..she wore an apron that say 'LET'S EAT' and helped him to finish with the cupcakes..

She would glance at him sometimes and blush..she has a crush on him too..but he didnt know..he was actually the only guy that attracted her..even Vincent didnt attract her..she loves her snack buddy..

Fritz:(Y/N)?

She fluttered her eyes a little and noticed that she was staring at him..she blushed and looked the other way,.

(Y/N):s-sorry Fritz!!

He smiled and ruffled her hair..Fritz started suspecting something..that,maybe she feels the same with him..but he would always brushed that hope away..i am a freaking cat for gods sake..i bet she will freak out when she will see what i am really like..he thought..

He looked at her and his cheeks turned the same colour with hers..bright pink..she hesitately looked at him and their gazes met..he smiled as she cracked a small smile..but then..he started leaning closer to her..his hand touched hers and she blushed more from his action..he closed his eyes and their lips were inches away..

Suddenly,the kitchen door sprang open,making them jump..

Vincent:hmm~whats going on in here?~

Fritz growled a little and pulled away..his hands turned into fists and 'smiled' at him..

Fritz:working..!

He smirked and walked towards (Y/N)..

Vincent:Boss wants you in the office dear~

He whispered in her ear and she blushed bright red..

(Y/N):o-okay..

She removed her apron and turned her way to the door..but Vincent didnt let her leave with a  loud smack on her butt..she yelped and he chuckled..

Fritz was ready to explode from anger..why he always have to ruin everything?why?!?

He banged his fist on the sink and took big breaths..

A bit later,(Y/N) walked inside the kitchen again..

(Y/N):h-hey Fritz?

He calmed down from the sound of  her voice and looked at her..

Fritz:yeah?

She blushed..

(Y/N):we are gonna have the night shift..t-together..

Inside him,he was jumping from happiness..he smiled and fixed his round glasses..

Fritz:alright!!i cant wait!!