Depressed Vincent x Reader

A/n:requested by BlackButlerTrash711 ^^

It was the night before the grand re-opening of Freddy Fazbear Diner..

Vincent was there..'taking care' of some things..he was at the stage,standing there with his bloody knife looking at the corpse..tears rolling down his cheeks..w-what have i done..he thought..

"Vincent?"

Her voice made his cold heart to warm a little..he turned around and saw her with a scared gaze..she looked at the corpse as she started shaking..

Vincent:(Y-Y/N)..

He started approaching her and she backed away..

(Y/N):Vincent,p-please dont hurt me!!

He widen his eyes..

Vincent:i-i will never hurt you..

She turned her back and started running to the back door,with small tears in her eyes..

Vincent:n-no,(Y/N)!!

He fall on his knees,tearing up more..

Vincent:d-dont leave me..please..

He cupped his face with his hands and she stopped herself..she looked back at him and started slowly changing her mind..

She stepped in front of him and fall on her knees too..she hugged him and he looked at her..

Vincent:(Y-Y/N)..

(Y/N):its okay..i am here..

~One month later~

(Y/N) walked to Vincents bedroom door and knocked..

(Y/N):Vincent?

No response..she opened the door and found him sitting on the edge of the bed with his knife..

(Y/N):hey buddy,how are you feeling today?

Vincent:like shit..as always..

He looked at his reflection on the knife..since the day that killed the kids,he fall into a deep depression..he wasnt going out..the black bags under his eyes got worse..he even tryied to kill himself..but she didnt let him to pull the trigger..she didnt let him to stab himself in the heart..she was there for him..

Vincent:you see that?

He said,pointing at his reflection..she nodded and looked at him..

Vincent:the purple monster is staring back at me..

(Y/N):you are not a monster..

He sighed,not saying anything..she stood up and walked to the door..

(Y/N):want me to make you toasts?

He shook his head to 'no'..

(Y/N):you need to eat something..you havent eat for the past week..

He didnt say anything..she sighed and left the room..i wish i could know whats going on in your head..she thought..

~~

It was night,and (Y/N) came home from Freddys..

She placed the security hat on the table and walked upstairs to Vincents room..

(Y/N):Vincent,i am home..

She tryied to open the door but..

(Y/N):Vincent..why did you lock?

Vincent:(Y-Y/N)..please leave..

She could understand from his voice that he was about to do something..

She quickly rushed to her room and grabbed one of the spare keys and went to Vincents door..she opened it and saw Vincent with a gun pointing at the one side of his head..

Vincent:(Y/N),please leave!!

Tears rolling down his purple cheeks..

(Y/N):no!!put the gun down!!

She approached him and he put his finger to the trigger..

Vincent:one more step,and i am gonna shot..

She widen her eyes..

(Y/N):Vincent,please dont do this!!

Vincent:i have to die (Y/N)!!i killed these kids and now i have to die!!i cant leave with their souls taunting me!!i cant stand seeing myself like that!!nobody will care if i die!!

(Y/N):i care about you!!

Vincent:no!you dont!!i know you are afraid of me!!

She looked at him and small tears formed her eyes..

Vincent:no one will love a monster (Y/N)..people like me need to die..and..its for the best,.i dont want to hurt you..

(Y/N):b-but Vincent..

Vincent:dont say that i need to stay alive..because i know that no one wants me alive..

His watery eyes locked with hers..

Vincent:thanks for being here for me..

He cracked a small smile and he was ready to pull the trigger..

Tears rolled down her cheeks and rushed to him,grabbing him from his collar and softly connecting her soft lips to his..he froze to his place doing anything,looking at her with widen eyes..her left hand grabbed the gun and pulled it away from his head..she threw it on the floor and rubbed her lips more with his..she pulled away and kissed his tears from his cheeks..he blushed slightly,still looking at her..

(Y/N):i care about you..i know that you killed the kids but you are not a monster..

He pressed his forehead against hers,whispering..

Vincent:no (Y/N)..i am a monster..

She looked at his white eyes as her hand caressed his cheek and then slowly going to his hair..

(Y/N):then you are my monster...~