Possesed Mike x Reader

(Y/N):where is Mike?!

She said nervously looking at the time..he is usually here before 12 am..and its 12:30!!

She heard footsteps and rushed to the left door..she pressed the lights and nothing..

"GET OUT OF MY WAY YOU STUPID RABBIT!"

She jumped a bit from that sudden shouting and looked at the left hallway,..it was Mike kicking down Bonnie on the floor..Bonnie curled like a ball and Mike left him..he walked inside the office and sat on the chair..

(Y/N):wow,wow what happened?!are you okay?

Mike:none of your fucking business!!

She widen her eyes..he was being more dick than usual..

(Y/N):well..i am sorry for worring about you!!

He rolled his eyes and grabbed the tablet,.she looked at him with a worried face..i dont like when he shouts at me..i am just trying to help him..she thought..

Then,a phone started bazzing..

Ch-Ch-Cherry bomb!!

(Y/N) started boiling from anger because she knew that it was the fucking bitch..Doll..(a/n:just to say something..i HATE Doll!!xD i dont want to put her in my stories because wtf she isnt part of the game!!i put her in that because i need a reason for Mike to be mad)

He growled and threw the phone on the desk..

Mike:slut..

He mumbled and (Y/N) started forming a smile on her lips..she looked at Mike and he was concetrating on the tablet,.she took his phone and unlocked it..he had messages from her..

"Mikeyy please i didnt mean to,just listen to me!!"

"Mike!answer the phone or reply my messages or we are through!"

"FUCK IT!!I DONT CARE ABOUT YOU!!I LIKE VINCENT MORE AND THE SEX WITH HIM WORTH IT!!"

She gasped and then both doors closed..her gaze met Mike's and he was very pissed..

Mike:I SAID THAT ITS NOT YOUR FUCKING BUSINESS!!

He pushed her against the wall and she yelped..his eyes started going black with white pupils..

(Y/N):Mike!!relax!!i am trying to help you!!

Mike:WHY DO YOU CARE?!

She wanted so bad to shout at him that..she loves him but..in his condition right now,she didnt do it..

Mike:I ASKED YOU SOMETHING!!

She looked the other way and an evil grin started forming his lips..he chuckled darkly..she looked at him terrified as his eyes were tottaly pitch black with white dots..

Mike:since you arent talking~

He ripped open her work shirt and she gasped..

Mike:I am gonna make you!~

(Lemon Warning and...its a..forced one >.< )

(Y/N):MIKE STOP!!

He chuckled darkly again and ripped her bra..he removed her belt and tied her hands up..she tryied to kick him and he layied her down on the cold floor,sitting on her legs..she started crying and he licked her tears..

Mike:shhh dont cry~we are going to have fun~

She gasped and tryied to let out of his grip but she failed..he pinned her tied hands above her head and lowered his face on her breasts..he started sucking them and biting them as his fingers slided inside her panties and rubbed her womanhood..

(Y/N):no!!stop!!

She started wiggling and he bite her nipple,making her yelp..

Mike:stop whining like a baby!i know you like that~

She mumbled a 'no' as his fingers thrusted inside her..she tryied not to let out a moan..she didnt want to fell under his spell..he left her breasts and ripped her pants and underwear..he grabbed her legs and burried his face on her wetness..

(Y/N):sToP!!!

He growled and left her entrance and turned her around..

Mike:you are not being a good girl~

He removed his work shirt and and his pants..he grabbed his belt and brushed it against her butt cheeks..she widen her eyes as her breath started getting heavy..

Mike:bad girls get punishments~

She felt his belt hitting her butt cheeks and yelped..

(Y/N):MIKE!!

Mike:SHUT UP!!

He said darkly hitting her again..more tears rolled down her cheeks and his hands grabbed her..red butt..

Mike:mm so beuatiful~

He gave a hard smack and thrusted violently inside her..she screamed in pain and held her tied up hands..he didnt even wait and he started moving inside like a wild animal..

(Y/N):MIKE!!STOP,IT HURTS!!

He smacked her butt again and leaned closer to her ear..

Mike:shut up!!i will fuck you until you cant be able to walk,whether you like it or not!!

Blood started rolling down her thighs and she whipered as he was tearing her walls apart..his hand went to her little 'pea' and started rubbing it quickly..she found herself moaning and he smirked..

Mike:you like that now you dirty little slut,dont you?~

(Y/N):M-Mike..~

She moaned in low tone and he went faster inside as he hit her spot..

(Y/N):Mike!!~~

Mike:hnm~~say that again~louder!!

(Y/N):MIKE!!~~

She moaned loudly as she cummed on his member and he shot his sticky seed inside her.

Mike:aghh good girl~~

He groaned loudly..he pulled himself out and sat on his knees..

He groaned a bit holding his head and looked around..

Mike:w-what happened..?

He looked at her and he gasped..

Mike:(Y/N)!!

He untied her hands and pulled her for a warm hug..

Mike:i-i am SO sorry!!i-i didnt know what happened to me!!

He said shaking as he rubbed her red butt cheeks..she clinged at him as her head rested on his chest..

(Y/N):i-i am okay..just..dont do it again..

She was shaking a little and he kissed her forehead..

Mike:i will never do it!!i will never hurt my little love!!

Her eyes shinned and looked at him..

(Y/N):what?

His fingers run through her hair and sighed..

Mike:maybe..is not the best time..but..i love you..and i am glad that Doll cheated on me..now she will be pain on Vincent's ass..

She giggled and placed a kiss on his lips..

(Y/N):i love you too..~

They cuddled and didnt notice Foxy,scratching the window with his hook..drool rolling down his mouth..

Foxy:so..hot..~

He grinned and walked down the hallway to the stage..

Foxy:Chica!!ohh lassie,come and make that captain happy!!~

She widen her eyes and rushed to the kitchen saying..

Chica:nopenopenope!!so much nope!!