Murder Vincent x Murder Reader

A/n:requested by R5familyforeverkar ^^

She cut his balls off and threw them on some dogs..

(Y/N):this is what you get for cheating on me..

She said to,now,dead Ben..she stood up and left his corpse there,making her way home..

As she walking,she saw a guy having against a brick wall a whore and there were ready to have some 'fun'..she rolled her eyes and went to them..

She stabbed the guy from behind and the slut started screaming..she stabbed her too..

(Y/N):shut the fuck up,bitch..

She left their bodies and walked to her home..the sun slowly come up in the horizon as she sighed..she loved seeing that everyday..it calmed her down..

She got inside and went to take a shower because she was bloody as hell..

~~

Somewhere close to the night,the news were saying for 4 murders that happened today..

News:there were corpses of two young men and two young women around the age of 20..one of them had been brutally murder..

She smirked..Ben,of course..she thought..

News:however,the police cant find who may did such a sick thing..in other news,5 kids murdered in the famous Freddy Fazbear pizzeria..

She looked at the TV with a death gaze..

(Y/N):who the fuck is trying to take my spot?!

News:a purple man,named Vincent,killed them last night...

He kept saying more about it and they showed a picture of the purple man..

(Y/N):ohh you are gonna have a bad time!!(a/n:get it?xD no?okay.. >.<)

She gribbed her pocket knife,looking at his picture..she found herself blushing a little..why am i blushing?!

She turned off the TV and went upstairs to get ready for another bloody murder..

~~

It was midnight..(Y/N) was moving around in the shadows,searching for the purple man..

(Y/N):take my spot as a killer,will he?

She noticed a familiar purple figure walking down the sidewalk with a white wide grin on his face..

(Y/N):i am gonna wipe that grin from you..

She slowly went behind him and got ready her knife..before the sharp blade even touch his skin,his hand grabbed her wrist..he chuckled a bit darkly..

Vincent:you think,you can kill me that easily?~

(Y/N):of course i can..i am the Queen if it comes to murders!!

He turned around having his knife close to her neck as she had hers against his pale purple neck..

Vincent:hmm~something new~i havent seen a girl doing these stuff~

She raised an eyebrow..

(Y/N):what do you mean by that?

He smirked..

Vincent:arent you still a little girl?~

She was about to stab him but he cut her a little and held her wrist..

(Y/N):you motherfucker!!

He grinned and put her against on one of the street lamps..

Vincent:ohh its so nice of you to say~

He saw blood running down his blade and licked his lips..he grabbed her knife,throwing it on the ground and held her hands above her head with one hand..

He licked a little the blade and grinned..

Vincent:mm~such a wonderful taste~

She blushed and tryied to kick him..

Vincent:tsk tsk tsk..quit fighting love~its no use~

He leaned closer to her neck and started licking the blood..she gulped and blushed more since it is her soft spot there..

(Y/N):i-i will fucking k-kill you..~

Vincent:hmm,go ahead~do it~

He sucked and bite her neck more as she felt weak on his grip..a small moan escaped her lips and he smirked..her heart was beating in a different rythmn..it was a feeling that she never felt in her cold heart before..

He pulled away and licked his lips,admiring the hickey he made..

Vincent:Queen of murders huh?~

She blushed and looked the other way,cursing under her breath..he chuckled and gently grabbed her chin,making her to look at him..

Vincent:that means i am the King~

He closed the gap between them,kissing her passionately..she could taste her blood on his soft purple lips..he left her hands and she wrapped them around his neck as his hands,pulled her legs around his waist..

He slightly sucked her tongue and she smirked,pulling his rat tail..

Vincent:you are coming with me~

She grinned as he let her stand on her feet..she grabbed her knife and they started going to his house..

~~

The sun was slowly coming up in the horizon as they finished with their all night..'fun'..

The bedsheets covered their nude bodies as they cuddled together..his nose nuzzling her hair and she nuzzled hers on his chest..

Vincent:you are mine~

He said as his fingers travelled on the hickey and the bite marks that made her..her fingers scratched the little beard under his chin and he smirked..

(Y/N):why i feel so different about you..

Vincent:because we are two sicko killers in love~

She giggled a little and pecked his nose..

(Y/N):you are my sicko~my King~

He chuckled and placed a kiss on her lips..

Vincent:and you will always be my Queen~