Gragoyle Mike x Reader

It was a beuatiful day in Fazbear castle..

The maids were cleaning,the knights were practising with their swords..

(Y/N),a common maid,was outside washing the clothes..she looked around and saw her fellow maids washing too as she watched the knights..she smiled and looked at the castle..how beuautiful it looked like in that day of spring..

The castle was decorated mainly with gragoyles..and one gragoyle was right above her bedroom window..every room was like that..but everytime that night comes..she could feel that she isnt alone..

She get done with the washing and started walking inside the castle..

~~

It was midnight and everyone in the castle were in their rooms..

(Y/N) was looking through the window the beautiful night sky with moon and stars illuminating her room..she sighed,looking at her necklace..it has dragon wings on it and it was the half of the necklace..the other one was missing..

(Y/N):i cant believe that i didnt find the one with the other half..not yet..

She looked at the sky and saw small rocks falling on her..

(Y/N):huh?

She looked above her and..the gragoyle wasnt there..

(Y/N):where is the gragoyle?!

She said gasping a little and got a bit out of the room looking around..but she lost balance and fall out of the window,yelping..

She closed her eyes curling up like a ball but before she fall on the ground..two strong arms grabbed her bridal style..she opened her one eye to see and..she was flying!

(Y/N):what the..

She looked at the person that saved her and..it was the gragoyle from above her window..she widen her eyes blushing a little..

He flied to her room and got inside..he let her stand on her feet and she studied him more..two blue eyes locked with hers as his wings spread a little..his pointy tail moving to the right and the left..the only cloth that he has on,was the one covering his crotch..

(Y/N):t-thank you..emm..

Mike:its Mike..

He was about to leave from the window but she stopped him..

(Y/N):wait!how-!

Mike:i have to go..

He said,interrupting her and flied away from the window..she got closer to the window and saw him flying in the forest..

She grinned and got her big (f/c) hoodie and quietly run out of the castle..

She got a lantern with her and started walking through the forest..

"why it took you so long?"

A deep voice and she stopped..

Mike:sorry lads,just (Y/N) fall from the window and i got her in time..

She followed the sound of his voice and found them near the lake..except from Mike,it was also a naga,a fairy and a satyr..

Naga:wait,is that cute girl that you are standing above her window?

He nodded..

Naga:mm~she is very cute~

Fairy:ohh for Chicas sake,you pervert snake!!

Said the orange fairy spinning around as the naga hissed a little,showing his snake tongue..the tip of his tail started moving and it was because he felt someone close to them..