Messenger Scott x Messenger Reader

(Y/N) was one of the messengers in Fazbear town..she was chosen to be messenger in the Fazbear castle..she and..another guy..Scott..

She actually wants to meet him..they only managed to write letters to each other and..she started having feelings for him..but they had a difficulty in meeting each other..

She was walking slowly to the forest that leaded to Fazbear castle..she was wearing her usual messenger outfit and her small bag with letters to king Freddy..

While she was walking,she was reading the last letter from Scott that sent her:

Dear (Y/N),
I have been thinking now lately,to finally meet each other..i know that is impossible since we are talking two years now with letters and never actually meet each other in Fazbear castle..and my responsibilties to king Freddy are so much..and..there is one more thing that i want to tell you,but face to face..i really hope to a miracle,to see you...

Your Messenger,
Scott~

She sighed and put the letter in her bag..if you only knew Scott..

The sky started getting dark,like it was ready for rain..really?!aghkk its not my day!!

She frowned and started walking a bit faster..but a sound from the bushes could be heard..she looked around and saw the bushes moving a little and..two glowing white eyes looking at her..shit!!

She started running through the forest with the sound of hissing behind her..

She glanced behind her what it might be and she didnt notice that someone was running with the same speed with her and..he didnt notice her as well..until..

*Bam*

They pumped to each other..they fall on the ground growling a bit..all the letters fall on the ground as well as his..letters too..

(Y/N):great..

She mumbled and looked at him..his head was looking the ground as he was picking up the letters and his red hoodie was covering his head..she sighed and started picking up her letters too,ignoring the male looking at her..

(Y/N):i-i am sorry that i pumped into you..

???:its alright..and i am sorry too..

She smiled under her red hoodie and picked up the last letter..but she noticed something..her handwriting..the male picked up a letter that had his handwriting as well..

(Y/N):Scott?!

Scott:(Y/N)?!

They said together looking at each other..she smiled and blushed a little,seeing the dark brown haired guy with his teal eyes..they stood up and hugged tightly..

Scott:i cant believe that i finally see you!!

He was smiling widely and she buried her face on his chest..damn he is tall..she thought..

Suddenly,it started raining..and it was a heavy rain..they pulled away and laughed a little..

Scott:we should find a cave..

(Y/N):i agree..its going to be a looong night!!

He chuckled as they were running around to find a cave..

~~

The rain started getting more and more heavy and luckily for them,they found a cave..

Scott made a small fire for them to warm a bit..

(Y/N):i-its just me or its getting colder?!

She said shivering and he nodded..

Scott:you are right..