BDSM Vincent x Reader

A/n:requested by Shelby-The-Yandere :3

(Y/N) was walking around the company..Vincents company..

(Y/N):Scott,boss needs his today appointments..

He nodded and his gaze went to the computer..she leaned against the wall taking a breath and the dark brown haired boy looked at her..

Scott:tired?

She nodded,rubbing her eyes..

(Y/N):i have been working non-stop all morning and i didnt take even a small break..

He sighed..

Scott:i feel you..

(Y/N):At least,you have your ass sitting on a chair..

He chuckled and his red phone rang..it was the boss..

Scott:yes sir?

He told him something from the other line and nodded saying an 'okay'..he ended the phone call and looked at her..

Scott:boss wants you in his office..

She rolled her eyes,sighing deeply and started walking to his office..

She knocked and heard a 'come in'..she pushed the big doors as she entered inside..he was looking outside the big windows and his white eyes turned and looked at her..

(Y/N):need something from me,sir?

Vincent:Miss (Y/N)..yes,i do need you for something..please,take a seat..

She nodded and sat on one of the chairs as he sat on his own chair..

Vincent:i am really impressed from your work..always in time for everything,never late..you are a hard-working woman..

She smiled..

(Y/N):thank you for your good words sir..

He smirked..

Vincent:you must be very tired..especially today..you didnt even sit for a minute..

She giggled a little,pulling some of her hair behind her ear..he licked his lips and bite his bottom lip..mmm~..he thought..

(Y/N):its true..i think now its the only time that i sit for a moment..

He looked at her fixing his purple tie..

Vincent:are you..busy today?

(Y/N):no..do you need me to stay a bit longer sir?

Vincent:no you have done enough for the day..but..i was thinking..

He stood up and walked on the other side of the desk as he sat at the chair in front of her..

Vincent:if you want..to take you out for dinner?

She blushed a little..

(Y/N):e-emm..

His eyes locked with hers..it was like he could see through her eyes..to see her soul..

(Y/N):i-i would love to sir..

He smirked..

Vincent:Lovely~

He stood up and walked behind his desk..

Vincent:you can leave a bit early..and i will come and pick you up at..7?

She smiled and nodded..she turned her back walking to the door without noticing Vincent,checking her out from behind with a smirk..

~~

(Y/N) was at home getting ready for her..little date..

She was standing in front of her closet,trying to find something to wear..she had mainly jeans,sweaters,flannels,converse/vans and other stuff..the only formal outfit she had it was from her work..

(Y/N):great..

She mumbled and then..there was a knock on her door..she quickly rushed to the door and answered it..it was a guy holding a box..

"are you Miss (Y/N) (L/N)?"

She nodded and he handed her the box..

"sign here please.."

She signed and gave it to him..

"have a nice evening!!"

She smiled and closed the door,looking at the box with a confused gaze..

She walked to her bedroom and placed it on the bed..she opened it and found a note inside..

"I would love to see you in this dress.~Vincent"

She blushed and looked at the dress..it was a beuatiful (colour) dress..she noticed a pair of high heels too..man,they must have cost a lot!!

And they actually did cost a lot..but that wasnt a problem for him..

She put the dress on and went to the bathroom to put some make-up on..not much though..she wore the high heels and looked at herself in the mirror,fixing her hair in the way she likes..

A bit later,there was a knock on the door and she tryied to walk straight without stumbling on things or something..

She opened it and there he was..in his black tuxedo,wearing a white shirt and his usual purple tie..but,it was a bit dark shade of purple..his hair pinned back in a rat tail as his lifeless eyes looked at her up and down..

Vincent:are you ready?~

He extended his hand and she nodded with a pink blush as she took his hand...

(part 2 is coming soon :3)