Vincent x Depressed Reader

(Y/N) walked down the sidewalk with tears in her eyes..

She arrived at her house and got inside..she rushed to her bedroom and slammed the door behind her..

She put her back against the wall and slowly slided down..legs close to her chest and started sobbing..

What did i do,to deserve that?why he hates me?!..and i thought he was the one that could save me..

~Flashback~

(Y/N):Freddy Fazbear Pizzeria..

She thought out loud..she entered the building and kids were screaming/laughing as they were running up and down..

The toy animatronics and the original animatronics(A/n:btw this pizzeria is kind of mix of fnaf 1 and 2) were singing..

She started walking around and found the managers office..

She took a breath and knocked the door..

~~

Boss:you got the job!!

(Y/N):wha-really?!

She was a bit surprised..he nodded and took his walkie-talkie..

Boss:by the way..you will work with five men..

She was about to say something but he pressed his walkie-talkie..

Boss:Scott,bring the others to my office..guard meeting..

The male didnt respond but a few seconds later there was a knock on the door..

Boss:come in..

The door opened and it was a very tall guy with a red phone for a head,another one with blue eyes and angry face,a marshmallow one(A/n:i like marshmallow instead of chubby ^^)with freckles,black round glasses and red/orange hair,and another a bit shorter than the others with brown hair that covered his green eyes..wait,they are four not five..

Boss:where is grape?

Scott:he didnt show up..yet..

Boss sighed and puffed his cigar..

Boss:whatever,just show around to the girl the place and give her the uniform..

They nodded and she stood up as all walked outside leaving the Boss with his paperwork..

Scott:welcome to Freddy Fazbear family,i am the Phone Guy but everyone call me Scott!!

Fritz:heyy,welcome girl,i am Fritz!!

Jeremy:h-hi..i-i a-am J-Jeremy..

He blushed and she giggled from his shyness..

Mike:welcome to Fazfucks..its Mike..

She laughed a little..

(Y/N):nice to meet you everyone..i am (Y/N)..

She blushed a little cause she is not used to it be around with boys..

Scott:dont be shy..its okay with us!!

Mike:well..not until the fucking grape come..

They all sighed..

(Y/N):who is grape?

Jeremy:s-someone t-that y-you d-dont w-want t-to m-meet..

Scott:huge perv..

Mike:he is after every chick in this world..

Fritz:so better keep your dinstance from him before..emm..you know..