Bully Mike x Reader part 2

They walked to his house and he opened the door..

Mike:mom..i am home..and i have someone with me..

Then,his mother walked out of the kitchen with an apron around her waist..

Mikes Mom:hey sweetheart..

She looked at (Y/N) and noticed they were holding hands..

Mikes Mom:i see you brought your girlfriend!!

He blushed and rubbed the back of his neck..

Mike:y-yeah..mom,this is (Y/N)..

She smiled and extended her hand for a hand shake and (Y/N) shook it with a smile..

Mikes Mom:its very nice to meet you dear..finally Michael brought a girl in the house..

Mike:mom..

He said like a warning but she continued..

Mikes Mom:he is senior and almost adult!he needs a special someone in his life!!

Mike:mom!

She grabbed (Y/N)'s hand and guided to the living room..dont tell me that she is going to do what i think she is gonna do..he thought..

Mikes Mom:since you are here,let me show you Michael's pictures when he was a baby!!he was the most adorable thing ever!!

Mike:MOM!!

Mike blushed and (Y/N) giggled as he grabbed her hand..

Mike:you are not showing anything!!me and (Y/N) will be upstairs..

Mikes Mom:at least let me show her this photo!!when you were 7 and you put your underwear on your head and you were running around the house naked!!

(Y/N) looked at the photo and tryied to hold a laughter as Mike was boiling from anger..

Mike:MOMM!!ENOUGHH!!

She took the photo and he guided (Y/N) upstairs to his room..he locked the door and a red blush was on his cheeks..

(Y/N):ohh come on Michael~

Mike:dont call me like that!!

She giggled and walked towards him..she hugged him as her head rested on his chest,.

(Y/N):mothers will always embarass their kids..

His chin rested on the top of her head as he hugged her back..

Mike:yeah..but i didnt expect her to show you this photo!!

She laughed a little and lift her head up,placing a soft kiss on his lips..

(Y/N):you were so adorable!!you still are~

He blushed and she pecked his nose..

(Y/N):and..i tried to hold a laughter because of how small you were down there~

She giggled as he blushed again..but a small smirk formed his lips..

Mike:i am not like that now~

It was her turn to blush and he pushed her against the door..

(Y/N):M-Mike..

He grinned and kissed her passionately..she kissed him back as her hands wrapped around his neck and his hands made their way under her sweater..she blushed and pulled away..

(Y/N):w-wait..

He looked at her and his blue eyes had a hint of lust..

(Y/N):n-not right now..your mom is here and..i need time..because..

She blushed more and he chuckled..he lift her chin up..

Mike:its my first time too,okay?dont feel shy..and we will try to keep it down..

(Lemon Warning)

He leaned in again kissing her but,more slow and gentle..their lips rubbed together and felt like their lips matched together..he started slowly removing her sweater and she did the same..his cold hands run to her body,making her shiver..he unzipped her pants and with one move they fall on the floor..her hands travelled on his chest and then to his pants..they easily fall on the floor too and they were left with their underwears..Mike without breaking their soft kiss moved her to his bed,and layied her down..he moved his lips on her neck and then down to her covered chest..his hand travelled on her stomach,his fingers doing circlus on it,and she flinched..

Mike:whats wrong?

He asked her in low voice and she gulped showing him the bruises that he made to her..he widen his eyes and looked at her..

Mike:d-did i make these to y-you?

She slightly nodded and noticed on his blue orbs the hurt and the regret he had..he leaned down on her bruises and placed each one of them a kiss,saying 'i am sorry'..she blushed from that but she blushed even more when he felt his tongue in her entrance..a small moan escaped her lips and covered her mouth..when did he remove my panties?!

She bite slightly one of her fingers as he kept slowly and "gently" eating her..his wet muscle thrusted in and out in quick moves..he moved a bit upper and sucked her little 'pea',making her moan..he pulled away and looked at her with hungry eyes..he kissed her again as his hands went to her chest..she arched her back a little and he unhooked her bra as she removed his boxers..they threw them on the floor and their hot bodies touched each other..

Mike:is..going to hurt a little~

She nodded and he kissed her neck,sliding slowly his hard member inside..she clinged his back as he groaned from her tightness..he saw tears rolling down her rosy cheeks and slowly kissed them away..he waited a minute and then started moving..

Mike:does it still hurt?~

(Y/N):n-no~aaghh~

She moaned in low tones and he burried his face on the crook of her neck..he kissed her neck and slightly sucking it as he moved faster..she let out a louder moan and he covered her mouth..

Mike:w-we have to keep it d-downaggh~~

He uncovered her mouth and she bite her bottom lip..he grabbed the bedsheets as he tryied not to groan or moan loudly..

Mike:y-you feel so good~~

They both started sweating as he was increasing the speed..

(Y/N):M-Mike!!~

She whispered/moaned and he knew that she was close..

Mike:f-fuck (Y/N)~

His voice was deeper and she could feel his hot breath on her neck..she moaned loudly but he kissed her as they both cummed..they pulled away and he groaned a bit loud as his warm seed filled her..

Mike:t-that..was so good~

He said trying to find his breath and she pulled him for another soft kiss..he layied next to her and covered their nude bodies..her head was on his chest and she could feel his heartbeat going crazy..

Mike:i love you so much~

He kissed her forehead and looked in her eyes..

Mike:and again..i am sorry..

She smiled and pecked his nose..

(Y/N):its okay Michael..~

He chuckled..

Mike:dont call me like that~

She giggled and cuddled tightly with him..

(Y/N):you are my little Mikey~