Marionette x Blind Reader

A/n:requested by GoldyGoldbear ^^ hope you like it!!

It was another day at Freddy Fazbears Diner..

Everything was alright..well..not everything..

Jeremy:Marionette?

Marionette curled up in his box,not wanting to speak..not even to Jeremy,.he opened the music box and saw a sad Marionette laying there..

Jeremy:Marionette..a-are y-you o-okay?

He sat up and looked at the brown haired boy.

Marionette:do i look okay,Jeremy?

He shook his head to 'no' and the Marionette sighed..

Jeremy:w-whats w-wrong?

Marionette:i..i feel so..lonely now lately..i dont mean that i dont like your company but..i feel something missing..

Jeremy smiled..

Jeremy:y-you m-mean..a-a g-girl?

He blushed but there wasnt a difference since he had the fake blush..

Jeremy:i-if y-you d-dont w-want t-to t-tell m-me,t-thats o-okay..

Marionette:no!i want!you are the only one that i can talk to..just..maybe..

Jeremy:m-maybe?

Marionette:yeah..maybe you are right..i wouldnt mind a female company..

Jeremy giggled and then,the glass doors opened..

Marionette:another customer?

Jeremy:y-yeah..i-its a g-girl..ohh!!b-be r-right b-back!

He rushed to the entrance and Marionette stood up,looking at the girl..his mouth opened a little when he saw her..s-she is so..pretty...

Jeremy helped her to lead her somewhere and then came back to Marionette..

Marionette:wow..who was this girl?

Jeremy:i-i d-dont k-know b-but i-i h-helped h-her!!

Marionette:why?

Jeremy:w-well..d-did y-you s-see h-her w-wearing b-black s-sunglasses a-and h-holding a w-white c-cane?

He nodded..

Marionette:yeah,why that?

Jeremy:w-well..s-she i-is..b-blind..t-that m-means t-that s-she c-cant s-see..

Marionette:ohh..

He crossed his arms and looked at his feet(?)..but then,an idea came to his mind..he looked at him and Jeremy was scared from his gaze..he was smiling extremely much..

Jeremy:i-i d-dont l-like t-that f-face..

Marionette laughed a little and told him what he wants to do..

~~

The blind girl was walking around pizzeria..even though,she cant see,she has a big imagination..she touched the toy animatronics and described them just they way they are..

She was heading to the prize corner and Jeremy with Marionette were there..

Jeremy:i-i d-dont t-think i-its g-going t-to w-work..

Marionette:shut up!!its gonna work!

As she was moving,her white cane touched Jeremys foot..

(Y/N):ohh!!i am sorry sir!!