Happy Valentines Day!

A/n:or,aka Single Awareness Day!!x3 i actually hate this day,.i think its the most useless day in the whole year!(after my birthday)arent we supposed to show our love everyday?for me,14 of February its just a normal day..yes,i am single and a proud one!at least i have Vincent~*snuggles with him*
Vincent:wtf?!get off me you idiot!!*pushes me away*i have my fangirls,i dont need someone like you!*hugs his fangirls*
Me:but-!
Vincent:i dont care about you!*leaves with the girls*
Me:*sighs*its not the first time he does that to me..anyways,in this one shot you can put whoever you want,human animatronic or guard..

It was another normal day for (Y/N),.well,she tried to see it as a normal day as all the couples around her were kissing,hugging or just spending time together..

She never had a Valentine and,she didnt much care about it..but the only thing that breaks her heart its the fact that no one wants to be with her..

Am i that unattractive?..she thought as she walked down the sidewalk..

She looked around the couples showing love to each other as the girl will hold a teddy bear that says 'I <3 You~",balloons in heart shape or red roses..there were homosexual couples as well..

She smiled from that..she felt happy seeing them with smiles on their faces..everyone around her was happy..except from her..

She thought of (name of human animatronic or guard)..she had a crush on him for a very long time..but she didnt risk the friendship they had..besides,she was used to being alone..

She unlocked the door of her house and got inside..she changed into something more comfortable and layied on the couch..

~~

She have been watching movies,playing video games all day..

The doorbell heard and she paused the game..

She rushed to the door and smiled seeing the pizza guy..

"one delicious pizza,for a delicious girl~"

She rolled her eyes and grabbed the pizza as she gave him the money.

(Y/N):not today Ben!

Before he could say something,she closed the door with her foot..

She set the pizza on the table and opened the box..

(Y/N):really?!?

She sighed,.

The pizza was on heart shape..

(Y/N):oh well,its all for me!~

She grabbed a slice of pizza and her (favourite drink) as she sat on the couch..

But then,there was a knock on her door..

(Y/N):aghhh,i am trying to spend my Valentines day with my pizza and video gamesss!!

She dragged herself to the door and opened it..

(Y/N):(Name of guard or animatronic)!!

"hey (Y/N)!emm..am i bothering..?"

She sighed..

(Y/N):yes..i was going to have some private time..

His gaze saden a bit..

(Y/N):with my pizza!

He chuckled and looked at her..

"you scared me for a bit.."

(Y/N):why that?

"well.."

He put his hands in his pockets..

"i was..wondering..since you are alone and,i am alone.."

He blushed..

"i-if you wanna be alone t-together..?"

Her cheeks turned pink and felt her heart jumping from happiness..

(Y/N):r-really..?

"y-yeah,i mean,i really like you and i was hoping that you maybe feel the same and-!"

She shut him up by kissing him softly..

He blushed and she pulled away..

(Y/N):just get inside and play video games with me!~

He chuckled and walked inside..

They both sat on the couch,playing video games,eating pizza and,maybe they had a little Valentines 'fun'~