Yandere Fritz x Reader

A/n:i dont know about you guys but i have never seen a Yandere Fritz oneshot.. ._.

Fritz was at the kitchen making cupcakes..the kitchen door slamned open and it was (Y/N)..

(Υ/Ν):i smell cupcakes!!

He laughed a little and she came closer to him..

Fritz:i have some in the oven right now..they will be out soon..

(Y/N):can i help??

She said like a little girl and he blushed..

Fritz:s-sure..

She giggled and grabbed a spatula and a bowl..she started mixing with him the flavours..

He glanced at her and she smiled..she is my little cupcake..

(Y/N):i am going to check the cupcakes!!

Fritz:dont burn yourself!!

She giggled and wore the kitchen gloves..she carefully opened the oven and the smell of tasty cupcakes filled the room..

(Y/N):mm~

But then she felt something pressing against her bottom..

Vincent:mm~indeed~

Fritz looked at him and growled..when did he get in the kitchen?!

She blushed and closed the oven..

(Y/N):what do you want grape?

Vincent:to grab a bite..

He leaned closer to her..

Vincent:from you~

She blushed more as she removed the kitchen gloves and he was with half lidded eyes,.Fritz on the other hand was boiling from anger,.

Fritz:we have to work Vincent..grab some slices of toast and leave..

He chuckled and lift (Y/N) bridal style..

Vincent:i will grab her and leave!!~

He turned around and walked to the door..

Fritz:HEY!

Vincent:have a donut instead of her!!

She gasped and looked at Fritz..he was looking at the floor as his fingers brushed through his red/orange hair..

(Y/N):Vincent!

He didnt say anything and he walked out with her in his arms..

Fritz turned to the sink and wipped the tear under his round black glasses..he noticed a knife in the sink and grabbed it,.his eyes started getting dark as the grib on the knife tighten..asshole..you will see what are you going to get..he will take my (Y/N) and judge me again?heh..i dont think so..

He started grinning evily and went back to work..

~~

It was night and (Y/N) had the night shift..Vincent was walking around maybe waiting for her..but he needed his toast..he cant 'work' with empty stomach..

He walked to the kitchen and grabbed some slices of bread and put them on the toaster..but a pair of eyes with glasses watched him as he was hiding in the dark..

Fritz:enjoy your last meal,purple bitch..

He whispered and started approaching him from behind..but Fritz forgot that Vincent..is a psycho too..he heard footsteps behind him and turned around with his knife..he was almost chocked on his toast when he saw Fritz,.

Vincent:Fritz?!

Fritz grabbed his knife and threw it away as he put him against the wall with the sharp blade touching his neck..

Vincent:what are you doing?!

Fritz:what it looks like?!

He said darkly as the blade touched more on his skin that a little blood came out..

Fritz:you always judging me..for my weight,and everything on my appearance and the worst..YOU ARE STEALING MY SWEET CUPCAKE FROM ME!!

He was a little confused.

Vincent:cupcake?!wait..you mean (Y/N)?!

Fritz:well yeah!you always get what you want!well guess what?!YOU ARE NOT TAKING MY PRECIOUS (Y/N)!!

He was about to stab him but a hand from behind him stopped him,.a soft hand..he turned around and saw her..

(Y/N):Fritz,what the fuck?!

Fritz:my sweet cupcake..~

She blushed from that but..she was scared..Vincent started going away but Fritz shot him a death glare with his black eyes..

Fritz:YOU ARE NOT GOING ANYWHERE!!

He grabbed his throat and he gasped for air..she tryied to pull Fritz away but he didnt let him go..

(Y/N):FRITZ!!LET HIM GO!!

Fritz:NO!!I AM NOT LETTING THIS PIECE OF SHIT TO HAVE YOU!!YOU ARE MINE AND ONLY MINE!!

(Y/N):FINE!

She shouted..Fritz left Vincent as he fell on the floor coughing and turned at her..

Fritz:w-what?

She gulped and looked at him..

(Y/N):i said fine..y-you can have me,.but...

He grabbed her hands with a insane smile on his face..

Fritz:yes?what is it my sweet cupcake?i will do anything!!~

She shaked a little but she managed a smile..

(Y/N):i-if i be with you..you will promise me not to hurt anyone?

Fritz:well..if they try to even touch you..i will have to kill them..

She widen her eyes..

Fritz:but..i will try..just for you~

He said darkly grabbing her chin..

Fritz:but remember..~

He smiled evily and she was a bit scared..

Fritz:you are mine~