Yandere Boss x Reader

A/n:because WHY THE HELL NOT?!xD lets complete these yanderes with a Boss one! :3 bethvillarreal ,you are awesome!

(Y/N) was at the bar drinking..she was in awful situation because her boyfriend broke up with her..

She was holding a bottle of Jack Daniels and looked at the couples on the club dancing,making out..she just took another drink from the bottle,ignoring the fact that a familiar Boss was there..

Why is my little (Y/N) here?he thought..better go and check on her..

He grabbed his own drink and walked towards her..

Boss:hey (Y/N)..

She looked at him and managed a smile..

(Y/N):hey Boss..

He sat next to her..

Boss:why are you here?

She sighed deeply and leaned over him,resting her head on his chest..he blushed and rubbed her back..

(Y/N):me and..now my ex boyfriend were going to celebrate out 1 year anniversary but..but..

She started crying and Boss held her closer,wipping her tears away..

Boss:what did he do?

(Y/N):i caught him cheating on me with a slut!!

His gaze started getting dark..that motherfucker..how could he leave this beuatiful flower for a whore?!

He sighed and nuzzled his nose on her hair..

Boss:what is his name?

(Y/N):you know him..

She said sniffing..

(Y/N):its the guy that came to work to see me..Ben..(a/n:poor Ben...xD)

Boss:that asshole..

(Y/N):Noo..

She let go from his hug and grabbed the Jack bottle again..

(Y/N):its my fault..maybe i am not that perfect for him..

He widen his eyes and grabbed gently her hand..she looked at him with her drunk gaze..

Boss:its his fault..you are the most beuatiful girl i have ever seen..in my eyes you are like that..and dont worry..

He placed a kiss on her hand..

Boss:i will make him pay~

She looked at him confused..

(Y/N):what do you meeaann?*hiccups*

He chuckled and stood up.

Boss:leave the Jacks..you are coming with me~

She took the last sip and stood up..he grabbed her bridal style because she wont be able to walk while she is drunk..

He walked outside with her in his arms and put her on the backseat..she instanly fall asleep and he kissed her forehead..

Boss:sleep my flower~sleep while i am going to make him suffer..~

He got on the drivers seat as his eyes turned black..

Boss:hurting my little flower,will he?~

He drived off with an insane grin..

~~

He was at Bens house and..he was 'taking care' of him..the girl that he was with Ben now,is dead..he sliced her chest and stomach..

Now,he is trying to find Ben..

Boss:come out you little pussy!you had the balls to cheat on (Y/N)..now get your balls and come out!!

He was walking around with his bloody knife as Ben was hiding in the shower..

Ben:what kind of friends (Y/N) have?!

The shower curtains opened and he yelped..

Boss:cant hide from boss~

He was about to say something but he hold still his mouth and ripped it open..Bens eyes went the back of his head..Boss puffed his cigar and light it off on his bloody mouth..(a/n:FATALITY!!XD)

He walked out of the house and to his car..he went to drivers seat and (Y/N) started waking up,groaning..

(Y/N):aggh..what happened?

Boss smirked and started his car,.

Boss:nothing much..just killed Ben and his little slut,.

He looked back at her as she raised an eyebrow..

Boss:no one is hurting my flower~

She looked at him surprised..

(Y/N):well..he kind of deserved it..

He chuckled and turned back to his seat..he felt a soft pair of lips touching his cheek..

(Y/N):thanks Byron~

He blushed and chuckled..

Boss:anything for my little flower~