Bully Mike x Reader

A/n:just something i want to say:If you guys dont like my stories or you dont like something on my story,just tell me on the comments,i dont mind,i know my stories are awful so yeah,..dont hesitate to tell me the truth..

It was a beuatiful day in Fazbear High School..

Mike:get out of my way freak!

Well..sort of..

(Y/N):Mike!!stop!!

He grabbed her by the hair and pushed her against the lockers..

Mike:scared,arent we?

He chuckled and landed a punch on her stomach..she coughed a little as tears rolled down her cheeks..

Mike:yeah,cry!cry like a little bitch!!

He threw her on the floor and kicked her..she curled like a ball as he spitted on her..

Mike:useless piece of shit..

He walked away and Toy Chica,his girlfriend,came to him..

Toy Chica:ohh Mikey~i am glad that you beat the crap out of her..she deserves it..

He wrapped his arm around the skinny chicken and walked down the hallway together..

(Y/N) slowly stood up and walked to the bathroom..she looked at herself in the mirror and sighed..she lift her hoodie a bit up and saw another bruise that Mike made her..

(Y/N):what did i do to him...

She whispered as a tear rolled down her cheek..the bell chimmed and she washed her face a little before go to class..

She walked down the hallway to her Maths class and saw Mike in there..she avoided eye contact and sat on her chair at the back of the classroom..

~~

Somewhere in the end of the lesson,everybody were sleeping,trying to do something to kill time or passing notes..

(Y/N) was drawing and writing something on her text book..until a folded paper landed on her desk and she opened it..

"enjoy your little break,bitch,lunch time will be hell for you -M"

She sighed and put the paper on her pocket,.she looked at her textbook the sketch with her and Mike..the truth is that,she actually loves him..maybe he is making her living life a nightmare but she loves him for some weird reason..she knows that she cant have him..

She started sketching her stabbing Toy Chica multiple times and she smiled..

The bell finally chimmed and she grabbed her things walking out..but someone extended their foot and made her tripped and fall on the cold floor..she felt a high heel pointing at her back..

Toy Chica:stay down you worthless!!this where you belong!!

Mangle,her loyal follower,nodded and Mike walked out of the class..

Mike:ohh come on,babe i wanted to do that..~

She giggled and kissed him softly..she managed to stand up and gathered up her books..but she couldnt find her textbook..oh shit where is it?!she thought as she started getting nervous,.

Mike:looking for that?~

She looked at him with widen eyes as he was holding her textbook..

(Y/N):M-Mike,please give it to me!!

She tryied to take it back but he didnt let her..

Mike:na uh,not until to see what secrets you got here!!