Springtrap x Reader

A/n:requested by FireFlye87 ^^
I have made a Springtrap oneshot but in this one,there is lemon x3

(Y/N) walked inside the horror attraction with a sleepy gaze..

She has been doing the night shift for more than one week and she needed a good sleep..

She stepped inside the office and sat on the chair groaning..she checked the cameras and saw Springtrap..

(Y/N):heyy..Spring..

She yawned a little..

(Y/N):..trap..

She didnt noticed Springtraps smirk though..he was planning something..dirty..~

He looked at the camera and she playied the 'Hello' audio..he moved to that place and smirked..i am gonna do that just for a couple of minutes and then..she is mine~..he thought..

He actually wanted to do that from the first day that saw her..but he needed to take his time before he is about to do it..and now its the perfect time for him since she is very tired..

She rubbed her eyes and tried to stay awake..i cant give up now after all these nights..

She looked at the clock and sighed..i can do it for a couple more hours!!

She took a breath and her eyes opened a little more as she focused on Springtrap..

~~

It was 5 close to 6 am and she was starting to give in..

(Y/N):i..need..sleep..

She sleepily said as her chin rested on her hand..her eyes started getting heavy and left the tablet..

(Y/N):fuck it...

She whispered as she placed her head on the desk and slept right away..

Springtrap stood in front of the big window and grinned..finally!~and i thought my plan wouldnt work~

He got inside and looked at her,sleeping like a baby..his animatronic hand brushed through her hair making her smile in her sleep..

Springtrap:you are so beuatiful~

He whispered and she blushed a little..his hands travelled on her sides and rubbed them..he lift her butt a little so he could sit on the chair and removed slowly her pants..

(Lemon Warning)

He grinned seeing her (colour) lace underwear and squeezed a little her butt cheeks,.

She didnt wake up and his hand went to her area..he rubbed the fabric that covered her little 'pea' making her sigh and moan a bit..

He chuckled and removed the fabric from her..his erect member started showing up and started stroking it as he added a finger inside her..she gasped and bite her bottom lip..he added a second one thrusting them inside her..he saw that she was wet and ready and he stood up..he gripped her butt cheeks as he thrusted slowly inside her..

Springtrap:hmm~so tight~so good~

He started moving inside her,groaning from her tight walls wrapping around his member..he started increasing the speed and she moaned as she fluttered her eyes open..

(Y/N):what the..-!~

She let out a loud moan and widen her eyes..she looked behind and gasped..

(Y/N):S-Springtrap?!?!

He grinned..

Springtrap:morning cutie~

He thrusted deeper inside her making the desk to shake from the force..she moaned loudly and clinged the desk..

(Y/N):Springtrap!!~

She moaned out loud as her insides started getting slippery..

Springtrap:mm~fuck yeah~~

He groaned as he started thrusting inside her like a wild animal..

After a moment,he gripped tightly her butt releasing inside her as her nails scratched down the wooden desk moaning like hell..

They were both panting heavily and he kissed her neck from behind with a smirk..

Springtrap:you know baby..~

She sighed and looked at him as he kept kissing her neck..

Springtrap:i can reproduce~

She widen her eyes..

Ohh shit...