Teacher Mike x Student Reader

A/n:requested by FireFlye87 ^^

Her fingers playied with her pen as she was waiting for the maths teacher to come,.

(Y/N) was blushing at the thought of her maths teacher..Mike Schmidt..probably the only teacher that everyone in school hates..well..not everyone..

She found his aggressive personality kinda..attractive,.she could get lost in his blue eyes..those eyes that would send a serious death gaze to the students that are interrupting his lesson..well,he always does that in every student..except from (Y/N)..he thought that maybe she is the only one that pays attention to him and not make noise in the class..

Thats because she would never talk shit behind her crush's back..yeah,yeah..teacher/student relationship..classic,i know..~

She wasnt the only one though..at least she didnt have competition for Mike..a big majority of the female students want the Human Anatomy teacher..Vincent..who he is believed that he actually fucked some of these girls..there are other students that like Jeremy,the English teacher,or Scott,the history teacher..even Fritz who has the cooking club!

She smiled and accidentely draw a small heart with his name inside..

A door closing pulled her out of her thoughts and looked at him..

Mike:hello everyone..

He said with his usual serious and,boring voice..he actually find it the job boring as fuck..

All of the students:hello Mr.Schmidt..

The students were bored as well..

"i cant wait this class to end..i want to see my purple teacher~"

Said a girl that looked like a barbie doll..

"he is nothing like Mr.Fitzgerald~"

Another girl said giggling..

"i dont know about you girls,but i am between Smith and Cawthon..they are both so..dreamy~~i want to check his long phone 'wire' as i also want to take a taste of his 'cookies' from Mr.Smith~"

The girls giggled and Mike stood in front of them..

Mike:to principals office..now!

They sighed and stood up..

"actually~principal is hot too~"

Said the barbie girl as her friends giggled..

Mike sighed and walked to his desk..

Mike:i dont understand how they find Byron hot as well..

He mumbled to himself and looked at the students..but mostly at (Y/N)..

Mike:alright,we are going to move on today to the next chapter and i want you to pay attention to it ....

He kept talking and writing some things on the white board as (Y/N) was looking at him with a dream gaze..

She closed her eyes for a little and imagined how it would look like if he was feeling the same with her..she imagined confessing to her after school and then make her sweet love on his desk..

She bite her bottom lip and a sound of a ruler made her jump,opening her eyes,only to be met with his blue orbs,.

Mike:sleeping in my class?

He was angry..she could see it in his eyes..

(Y/N):n-no,i was just-!

Mike:detention after school..