Greaser Springtrap x Bookworm Reader

A/n:requested by FireFlye87 ^^
And this is set back to the 1978 x3

(Y/N) fixed her hair back to a high ponytail and grabbed her book..

(Y/N):mom!dad!i am going to the library!!

They said 'okay' and she walked out of the house taking a big breath..

She smiled seeing this beuatiful spring day..she walked down the sidewalk with the book against her chest..

As she was walking,she heard rock music from someones car and looked at the group of people standing there..

She blushed seeing that,one of them were Springtrap..

His blonde dirty hair was in his usual pompadour,his hands inside his cuffed blue jeans as he was wearing his black leather jacket with a white shirt..

He chuckled from what his friend said and she just stared at him..she was in love with him for a long time now,but she didnt have a single chance with him..he would never date a 'Bookworm',as some people have nicknamed her like that..

She sighed and saw the doors of the library..she got inside without noticing Springtrap looking at her..

Bonnie:what are you looking at man?

Springtrap puffed his cigarette and looked at him..

Springtrap:just looking at (Y/N)..

Bonnie:the bookworm?

He nodded and looked at the library..

He have noticed at times,(Y/N) looking at him,blushing and smiling..he is suspecting something but didnt want to get his hopes up..even though he has a secret crush on her..

Bonnie:you like her dont you?

He snapped out of his thoughts and looked at him with a 'huh' gaze..

Bonnie:do you fancy her?

He said,puffing his cigarette..

Springtrap:maybe..

He puffed his cigarette as well..

Bonnie:she is cute..

He looked at him with a glare and he chuckled..

Bonnie:chill,i like her friend..

Springtrap:that,kind of chubby girl?

Bonnie:yeah,thats Chica..

He looked at the other way where Mangle and Foxy were smoking a cigarette as Toy Chica was leaning against the wall waving at him..

Springtrap:isnt Chicas younger sister or something?

Bonnie:yeape..and speaking of Toy Chica..

He leaned closer to his half right bunny ear..

Bonnie:she likes you..and she wants something to happen between you two..

He sighed and took one last puff from his cigarette..

Springtrap:gotta go..

Bonnie looked at Toy Chica..

Bonnie:and what about Toy Chica?

He patted with his foot the cigarette to light off..

Springtrap:its too late..

He walked across the street and got inside the library..

He saw her reading a book as Chica was next to her reading a book as well,and she was so close to the book..

He looked at the glass doors and checked his reflection before walking to her..