Christmas Special!Scott(lemon)

(Y/N):mr.Ring-Ring~

Scott blushed under his phone head and turned to her..

Scott:hey (Y/N)..whats up?

She walked towards him and sat at the tables in the dining area with him..

(Y/N):nothing interstring..i am thinking what i am going to get you for Christmas..

He chuckled and mumbled..

Scott:you with only a bow its fine..~

(Y/N):what did you say?

He cleared his throat awkwardly..

Scott:y-you dont need to buy me something..

(Y/N):why noooott!!

He laughed a little..

Scott:you dont need to..besides,what i want..is not an object..

She started thinking what it might be but he knew,she wouldnt find it..

Vincent:hey guys..

Both of them looked at the grape..he grinned evily..he knew that these two love each other but..no one can confess their feelings..unless..

Vincent:since you finished cleaning the tables,the Boss said that he wants to speak with both of you..

They stood up and started walking down the hallway with Vincent..he stopped outside of the supply closet and Scott was slowly starting to suspect something.

Scott:wait,what are-!

Vincent:get inside with her and make babies!!

He interrupted him,pushing him and her inside and locking the door..the thing with supply closet is..that its a bit small..

They were really close to each other and Scott started sweating under his phone..i am gonna kill that grape..

Scott:isnt it a little hot in here?

He said rubbing nervously the back of his neck..she finally took a breath and looked at him..

(Y/N):maybe its better that Vincent get us in here..

She started blushing and tip toed and placed a kiss on his neck..his phone started ringing as he blushed pure red..

(Y/N):i really like you,phone guy~

He removed his phone head and placed it on the floor..he put her against the wall as his teal eyes looked at hers..

Scott:you dont know how much i wanted to hear that from you~

(Lemon Warning)

He closed the gap between them and kissed her passionately..his tongue danced with hers as his fingers unzipped her pants..she pulled away looking at him blushing mess..

(Y/N):S-Scott..not here..

Scott:i dont want it here too but..

He leaned closer to her ear..

Scott:i really want you right now~

She felt his bulge brushing against her crotch and she blushed more..her hand from his chest went to his zipper..his erection came out and she gulped..

(Y/N):you have..a long phone 'wire'..

He chuckled and kissed her neck..

Scott:i am glad that you like it~

He removed her panties and felt a soft hand stroking him..he groaned and got harder..his fingers travelled on her wet 'lips' and then he inserted them inside her..his two large fingers thrusted her as her hand stroked him faster..

Scott:aghhh~~i-i need so badly~

He removed his fingers and wrapped her legs around his waist..he slided himself inside her and he groaned from her tightness..she clinged his shoulders and he kissed her softly to ingore the pain..he started moving in medium pace and shivered of how easily his member slipped inside her..

Scott:s-so warm..you are so good~

He whispered in her and she moaned as he increased the speed..

(Y/N):S-Scott!!~aghh~~

He smirked hearing his name from her and started going even faster..

From outside,Mike and Jeremy was walking the hallway until they heard a loud female moan..Jeremy blushed and Mike got into the office and saw Vincent watching them from the tablet..

Mike:what did you do?!

Vincent:nothing~i just help the little lovebirds to come closer to each other~

From the tablet,their moans heard as they both climax..Mike facepalmed and Jeremy stepped inside the office with a scare look..

Jeremy:m-my i-innocence..

Inside the closet,Scott and (Y/N) were sweating as they were kissing softly each other..they pulled away and small blush formed their cheeks..

Scott:now,i have what i wanted for Christmas...you~