The missing one

" Sigh... "
Sighed Reo letting his chin on the table. He looked very tired with a big sighed let out from his mouth.

Seeing this, the red head guy just take a glance of him and return to his Student Council paperwork.

" Dont let out such a big sighed in front of me, Reo. "
He said, monotonously.

" I know... Im sorry Sei-chan... "
Reo still looked really gloomy even though he started fixing his sit and do the paperwork that Akashi gave him.

Both of them didnt even bother to start the conversation, since there's only Reo and Akashi in the room.

Once again, Akashi take a glance at his raven-haired friend. He could feel a sudden rain on Reo's head.

He let out a small sigh, he couldnt care less seeing his friend acted such a way.

" Whats wrong ? "
Just that one question, already make Reo look at him with full eyes and immediately start his story.

" Sooo, you know, Sei-chan, i lose my top 5 rank in Rakuzan... I got beaten by someone that i dont know! And then, i got curious about this person... So i search him or... Her with asking some of my friends, but strangely no ones really know her... "
He explained sadly...

" So ? "

" I cant find him... Or her. And its make me even sadder to know that i got beaten by somebody that isnt known well, not to mention no one knows what gender that person is... "
Add Reo followed by a small sigh.

After listening to Reo's story he stopped his work and search for the student list and their class.

He kinda want to help his friend afterall.

" Whats her name again? "
Asked Akashi while flipping the student list.

Reo paused a bit and blink twice, he's a bit surprised by Akashi's act, he's flattered you know.

" Her name? "

" O-oh yeah... Its.. Yu.. Yuki Togane. Ah yeah! Yuki Togane. "
Reo replied.

" Hmm... "

A minutes later...

" How this can be? "
Asked Akshi frowning his eyebrows a little bit.

" W-what is it? "
Reo stopped from his work and look curiously to Akashi.

" There's no one with Yuki Togane's name. "
Said Akashi flipping back and forward the paper his holding.

" Eh?? Is... Is that mean... He's.. Or She's... A gh--"

" Of course not, Reo. A ghost cant even hold a pencil nor can thinking. The only ghost that i know can do such a thing is Tetsuya. "

Reo only give a facepalm smile while feel bad for the Tetsuya ghost.
" Mmm... Okay... "

" But then... Maybe there's something wrong with the list, maybe that person is a transfer student so we dont have the document yet. "
Explain Reo calmly, resting his back to the chair.

" Well, it could be. But how many term do you think we had passed now? We should be get it now. "
Correct Akashi. Well, he always correct after all.

" But-- "

Suddenly the door opened loudly enough to make both of them almost give them a mini heart attack.

" Reo-nee! Lets go grab some lunch! "
A guy with his big round eyes started yelling around, behind him stand a big guy with i-dont-give-a-damn face.