Trauma

The birds chirped. The sun shine brightly, almost to bright for the girl on bed to be bothered by it.
" Ngh... Mom... Close the curtain... "
She said as she covered her whole body with blanket now.

" Mou... Yuki! Its 7:30 already, didn't you say you're gonna have a date?"
Her mom started opening then curtain even more.

" Its not a date mom...ugh... Its... "
Suddenly in the girl flinched.

" Its? "

" OH MY GOD! I promise to have my hair cut together with Akashi-san! "

Yuki immediately jump out of the bed and stumbled upon the blanket which strangling her.

" Gee, Yuki, be more careful. "
Worried her mom.

" M-mom, is it really 7:30 now? "

" It is, Yuki. If not, then I wouldn't be this furious to wake you up. "

Yuki even more in haste. She quickly grabbed her towel and take a bath.

" Agh... Damnit, we promise to meet at 8:00, and I only have 30 minutes to prepare... "

.

.

.
" M-mom! I'm going okay? Jaa-- "

" Yes~ be careful on your way. "

Yuki then jogging to the bus station. She doesn't even has the time to choose her attire for today. She only wearing a one piece white dress with a red ribbon under the chest. In her light brown bag, she only bring a little too.

Its been a week since they're ...
" Going out..../////"
She got even more blushes just by thinking that.

Well, its true though that they're going out now, but they can't tell to the people yet about their relationship. Moreover to Akashi's father. But for Yuki's mom, she already knew.

She was happy about it, but she want Yuki to bring him to her mom sometime.

In the bus she looked beyond the window. She thinking back 1 week before this.

.  .  .
Flashback

" Yuki, there's something I want to talk about. "
Asked the guy who's walking beside her.

" E-eh? Yeah... Sure. "
Yuki replied still lowering her head.

" I truly love you, but we can't tell other people about our relationship... Yet. "

" Oh... Its okay. I fully understand, Akashi-san. "
Yuki answered with a warm smile. Its true, she said something like that is not just an empty words, she fully understand and accept it wholeheartedly.

Seeing her smile and listen her voice makes Akashi sure that she's truly accept it. He feel glad that he choose the right person.

" Thank you. When I settled things with my father. I'll be sure to introduce you to everyone, including my father. "

Hearing this make Yuki blushed really hard. She easily get awkward around him, she means she didn't understand how can he said such an embarrassing thing like that face to face.

Akashi glanced at his girlfriend who's walking beside him. Now that he think about it, he feel a bit bothered by her bangs that keep covered her eyes.

" Are you free this Sunday, Yuki? "

" Hmm... Yes, why? "

" Do you want to go to the salon? "