Old Reflection

" I have got into a train accident. " 

" Eh? It can't be... Akashi-san, are you..."

" Yes, I know about it. At least that's what I believe. There's a scar near my kidney, and sometimes I kind of ... dreamt where I sit together with someone in the train, where that person would bask in sunlight, and yet I can't see that person face, set aside remembering it. "
Explain Akashi as he looking to the window. It feels like that he see what's beyond that glass, beyond that scenery, and further to the past.

" ... "
Yuki sit down in silent. She's not shocked by what's Akashi said anymore.

She can't.

Her clenched which on top of her knee now loosen up as she hang her head which make her face totally almost covered by her long hair.

Realizing that he didn't get an answer nor reaction, he averted his eyes from the window and decided to give full attention to the girl in front of him.

*chuckle*

Without realizing, he let out a chuckle when he looked at his girlfriend going limp like that when he talked about someone that deep.

He stand up from his seat and move to Yuki's seat.

" E-eh, A-akashi-san?? "
Stuttered Yuki.

" What? You don't want me to sit this close to you? "

" ... "

" Fine then, maybe you're still uncomfo-- eh? "

Just when he want to stand, Yuki pulled his sleeve right away with his index finger and thumb.

" I... I'm so nervous... B-because its my ... F-f-first time... "
She said as she going embarrassed and look at him with those almost teary eyes.

" Ah... Yuki... "
Never felt like this before. He don't remember having a carsick, he feel healthy as always today, and he didn't put any food that contain alcohol.

" But then how can you...  make me so drunk because of you? "
He asked himself, didn't realize how he moving himself and getting closer to her slowly.

" Why are you have to be so... Adorable? "

" A-akashi-san??"
Yuki getting even more flustered right now.

Akashi's right hand gently caressing her face and pushed his face slowly to her nape then to her left ear.

" A-a-akashi-san?? Ugh... Umm.. Ehh.. Ano... Euh... "
She really can't control herself anymore, her face is really red and her sense become more sensitive. She can even feel Akashi's breath on her earlobe.

" Yuki... "
He said softly.

" Yuki... I really want to continue this... But. "

" Eh? "

" It seems we're already arrived at our destination. "

In instant, Yuki snapped back to her sense. The train's already stopped and the bellnin the station can be heard again.
" Eh..? Wh-what? "

" Hm? You're disappointed? "

" N-no, of course no... A-afterall... "

" After all? "

" After all, we're still need 4 more years to... Do t-t-t-that... Thing. "

Akashi's eyes widened in surprise, he really almost burst into laugh by her reason.