Pandora Box and The Key

The sun still hiding behind those horizon, the sky looks dark blue yet a bit golden too at the same time.

A smoke let out from the guy's mouth. A raven haired guy sit on the bench alone, his gaze going straight to the school field in front of him. It looks like that he waiting for the sunrise, but no.

Actually he wait for the Snow White.

" Since no one really know her, she must be either came really late and ditch class, or she came really early in the morning and ditch class. "
He thought.

If the girl came early in the morning before all the students came, then he would just came so early in the morning, even earlier than her.

.

.

.
" The Hanami Festival Train Accident 2 years ago. "

" E-eh? That... Can't be... "

" Sadly it's true. Poor her right? She has to be hospitalized For a quiet long time. I even heard she had comma for about one month. "

" No way, then... How could she got those score? A-and... How can we-- Student Council not knowing this? Even Sei-chan
... "

" S-sei-chan ? Ugh... Anyway I thought you already know about this, I knew about it because the hospital where she got hospitalized is my aunt's. "

.

.

.

Yesterday conversation with that class rep, is a total shock to him. He don't know if he should tell all of this absurd thing to Akashi... Or not.

He looked at the click on his wrist, 5:30.

It's still a bit early for anyone to came though. Maybe she really always came late.

He got up from the bench, and decided to go to the class, since there's still bout any students yet maybe he can go to the gym or catch some sleep.

He walked to the upstairs, his class is in the third floor afterall.

Suddenly, when he walked on the stairs... He heard something.

A... Song.

A really soft voice singing on the second floor.

He barely could hear it, he thought maybe its... A ghost. But he shrug off that thinking, since its morning already, ghost shouldn't be came.

He continue his step slowly, little by little he could hear the words she sing.