What happened once can happen twice

" Ahhh!! I remember now...! "

" Don't shout. "

" I didn't. It was a scream. "

" ... sigh... so? You remember Masaomi-san now? "

" Yep, that strict ol' geezer right? "

In instant, her mother burst into laugh. She couldn't help it but to laugh when finally someone said that words. If Yuki take after his father appearance, then her personality must be a heredity from her mother.

" Ahahaha! You nailed it, Yuki! "

" Pfft... Haha of course. Now look who's shouting while burst into laugh. "
Teased Yuki as she elevate her eyebrow.

" Sheesh, I didn't tell you to not laughing. But oh well, so yeah.... that strict old geezer is Masaomi-san. "

Yuki then lean on the couch again, resting her back nape on it.
" Ahh.. Yeah yeah, now all my memories feels like coming together. But, how come we never meet him again nowadays? "

" ... that... I guess, it's since Shiori-chan's death. "

" Shiori...oba-chan? Oh yeah, I remember that. Now that mom mentioned it, I think it's the last time I saw Sei-kun. "

Kaede--her mother--who has been tidying up the bouquet now stop her movement.

" You remember Seijurou-kun?! "

" Uh-huh. Why? "

" Oh, I thought you forgot about him already, since you only met him twice. "

" You mean... in father's funeral and oba-chan's? "

" Yes, poor Seijurou-kun. He must be really lonely right now. Masaomi-san is not the kind of father that can always by his son's side. I bet he's very busy right now, and Seijurou-kun get really lonely from learning all the needs to be the only Akashi's heir. "
Kaede talks as she had experience it before.

Yuki noticed the change on her expression. It's not a common things to know what the child of a conglomerate family had been through, but it's not peculiar as well to know about them. Yuki know that her mother had a difficulties before when she want to married her father. All she knows is that her father was a man with a good background but didn't have a job as excel as what the conglomerate family wants.

But now, here they are, Yuki is the life proof that love eventually have a stronger power than money. Indeed, money can make everything easier, but love can make everything possible.

" But... I guess he's not that lonely anymore, mom. "

Suddenly her daughter's words intrigued her interest.
" Hm? How did you know? "

" Well... 3 days ago... actually I met him on the way we went from the arena. "

There's an awkward pause lingering on the living room. This time, her mother is not just got silent and shocked. But jaw-drop as well.

" Whaaaaat?? Are you sure dear?! I mean, maybe you were tired and dizzy from the heat at that time. Not to mention that you just-- "

" The same hair and eye color as Shiori oba-chan, his height is between 159 or 164. Oh and, it looks like he's one of that infamous Generation of Miracle. "

Her mother who keep silent until now just staring at her daughter talking about him as if reading a book.

" You really met him?! Why you didn't tell me? Sheesh, we should go and say hi, and---"

" Mom, I did NOT meet him directly. "

Her words then suddenly feels like slapped her mother back to reality.