Epilogue : Parents and Children

A knock on the wood door resounding through the other side of the room.

" Excuse me, Seijuro-sama, Kaede-sama has arrived at the entrance hall. "
Informed one of the butler after a few knock on his door.

A few footsteps behind the door can be heard that the master getting closer to the door. He then opened the door from inside with a simple smile yet calming aura. As the crease around his eyes getting visible, he closed his eyes as he smiled to the butler.
" Thank you, I'm going to see her now. "

The butler then bowed and excuse himself back to his work.

Walking down to downstair, with his casual tidy shirt and thin reading glasses on his face, he greet his mother-in-law with open arms.

" Okaa-san, welcome! "
Akashi greeted his mother-in-law happily. He walk straight up and hug her which replied by her kissing his cheek then she look at him with a grin on her face.

" Oh dear, Seijurou, how have you been? You're getting more and more like a father, aren't you? "
Lately, after the the Akashi couple got blessed with their twins, Kaede keep teasing how Akashi becoming even more like a father day by day despite their age.

" Hahaha, and are you not getting more like a grandmother yourself, Okaa-san? "

" Ahaha, sheesh! You shouldn't say that to a woman so straightforwardly like that, Seijurou! "

" Haha, yes. I will heed your words. Now, shall we go to the garden? "
But before Akashi escort his mother in law, a high pitch voice from the stairs halt their walk.

" Baa-chan! It's Obaa-chan! "
Squeaked the little girl with blue one piece dress.

Together with her twin brother, they came running to the hall. Or actually, there's few maids catching them behind. They looked really tired from running here and there. Akashi can guessed already what happened to the maids.

While Kaede seems very happy to meet them, Akashi just sighed

" Oh my! Mieko, Yoshito! " Kaede smiled widely and open her arms as she bowed a little to meet their hugs

Kaede smiled widely and open her arms as she bowed a little to meet their hugs.

" Obaa-chan! Are you going to have a lunch with us? "
Asked the boy cheerfully as he stare the grandma with his red orbs.

" Of course, dear Yoshito. We will have realllly nice afternoon today. "

" Great! We're really want to play with grandma too! Isn't that right, Yoshito? "
The red haired girl with side pony tail asked to her brother.

" Um! Let's go to the garden, grandma! Grandpa and mom are waiting for us too! "
Then the two of them begin to pull their grandma arms forcefully, leading the way to the garden.

But their action stopped halfway after their father called out to them as he make a crease between his eyebrow.

" Mieko, Yoshito... "