Reconciliation

Their situation couldn't get anymore dramatic than this. To be honest, Akashi never watched or even touched anything that related to drama genre. But he knew for sure that this moment they have, are something that came straight out of a drama scene.

Yuki on the other side, is likely to be oblivious about any genre other than fantasy and adventure. Although, she did remember both her and Akashi had the same taste on a book but never really remember what that book was.

They just keep staring at each other with their hands joined together. Akashi tried to held on her while Yuki  stabilizing her step on the stairs. Both just murmured each other's name as if the time feels getting slower with every letter.

" E-eh? Uhh... "
Finally Yuki broke the ice between them.

Regained his self awareness back again, he quickly pulled her up and let go of her wrist.

" T-thanks... "
Yuki stuttered. It even took all she had to just saying that one word.

While Akashi can only stare back at her, he for the first time, are clueless to about what he would do now. As unfocused he had, at least he never dumbfounded by the situation. But, for him to even experience this feeling for the first time--and moreover it's happening right now--he couldn't care less at all.

Thought that she get ignored whatsoever, Yuki then hurriedly turned her back and quickly ran to downstairs. But before she getting further from him, Akashi called out to her.

" Yuki. "
He let out his voice calmly as usual.

Although Yuki was startled by it, she didn't turn her head to the side.

" ... Y-you are welcome. "
And for the first time in his life, he stuttered.

With that, both of them now left alone silently with their loud minds.
.

.

.

" AHHHH...! What the hell...! Why did I... why did he... ahh, damnit! I could do better than that! "
Yuki ran to the toilet as fast as she can although it's strictly prohibited for her to get exhausted.

She immediately opened the empty chamber and looked it up. Now, while catching her breath and feel an urge pain in her stomach, she slowly tried to calm down as she catched her breath. It's not that hard, but she must admit it that it was troublesome for her to always did this alone.

" Hah... hah... hah... "
Gradually her her at beat getting slower and stabilize. It's good that she didn't need to go to the infirmary or anything.

But then after she finally calmed herself down, her thought getting crazily filled with the accident before.

She can't think of anything about it. There's many emotions that wounding up in her. With many that she couldn't explain it throughly or even pin point if it's positive or negative. She doesn't even know what kind of expression she wear right now. The only one thing that she sure of is, her heartbeat getting louder everytime she think about that gaze.
.

.

.

" Akibara-sensei! "
Called out the woman with pony tail behind his desk.

" Oh, what is it? "

" Reo was searching for you, but he said if you're still on your work he will just wait for you after school. "

The literature teacher--Akibara-Sensei--was confused at first as he raising an eyebrow to question Reo's intention. But he just shoved it off and agreed to the teacher behind his desk.