Bonus 1 : The Gem and Blanket

[ HEYHO!!! I'm back to write a bonus chapter for the Akashi children!! Looking at you people still read this story and vote for it, it teared me up :') thank you so much for the support,comment, and votes! So as a present, I'll write you guys a cute story about the 3 children after they got into high school! Happy read!

WARNING: If you don't like or disgusted even, at incest, then I won't force you to read this. Though it's not incest like what you think. This is... BRO CON! :D

Thunderclap sometimes can be really scary, especially when it's happening with heavy rain in the middle of night. At least, that could be the case for a handful of people, however it's different with the teenager in Akashi Household.

" Rakan-niichan...! Uwaaa... C-can I come in? "
A sudden loud knock--almost sounds more like a bang-- on Rakan's door followed by cries of the only daughter in the Akashi House.

Rakan immediately recognized that sweet girl's voice. He wasn't in that deep sleep too anyway, because the thunder was so loud that it disturbing his sleep. He opened his eyes and rubbed a little before he put on his glasses. Glancing at the digital clock beside him, it's pointing at 1:14 a.m.

" Yes, come in, Mieko. "
He called out softly.

The moment she heard the signal, she opens the door and revealed herself with one piece light blue pajamas. Her ruby-like eyes glimmered with halted-tears.

" Niichan... Hic... Uwahh... C-can I sleep with you? Hic... I-I'm scared... The thunder is-- "
Just right after she said the word, a sudden loud thunderclap rolling on the sky followed with blitz of light penetrating the room.

" Kya! "
She squealed with both shoulder flinched really hard.

Rakan then understand that his sister is afraid of the thunder. True that the thunder is really loud tonight, but the understanding of science behind thunderstorms made Rakan never afraid of it. Instead, bothered by them. If not getting struck by lighting, then Rakan swear there's nothing to be scared of thunder anymore.

" It's alright, Mieko. You can sleep next to me. Hurry, we got school tomorrow, it's not good for you to be lack of sleep. "
He smiles. Even in those dim room, his smiles seems to be the brightest in Mieko's eyes.

Mieko then hastily jogged to the bed as her long hair flutters with every weakly move she made.

" Thank you so much, Niichan. "
She smiles sweetly after she pulled the blanket on top of her.

" You are welcome, Mieko. But, I thought you will choose to sleep with Yoshito instead. "

" E-eh? Ah.. U-um... "
For some reason, Mieko reacted nervously all of a sudden.

" I mean, he's your twin after all. "

Her eyes even becoming more rapid on its movement to look at random places with broken smile.

" T-that's... I just... Don't want to disturb him you see, he got a PE test tomorrow. Ye-yeah! Hehe... Anyway! L-lets go to sleep now, okay? "
She's acting really random and full of suspicion. But nonetheless, her oldest brother won't notice any strange on her behavior.

As she cling on Rakan's arm, they ready to sleep.

However...