Unwordly Emotions.

It's not particularly a cold morning or even a gloomy one. Only a little bit windy than usual with the smell of chlorine lingering in the school's pool harder than supposed to be.

" They're cleaning the pool, huh? I get the summer vibe already. "
Yuki stared behind the window with her usual gloomy eye. But with dark circles around her eyes.

It's not like she's particularly special in her class, but she's rather famous for being... a ghost. Maybe she's present today but who knows if she's going to be absent for the next whole month. Between famous and peculiar, that's how her classmates know about her. And please keep in mind that not all of her classmate knew about her.

She sighed internally as she preparing to take her lunch and other supplements to the rooftop. She knew that it's forbidden to go there, so sometime she waste her time at the park or the old building.

Suddenly thinking about the old building, it reminded her when she suddenly bumped into Akashi at the corridor. She giggled softly at the thought but quickly shoved it off as the bad memory from a week ago followed her.

She stood up from her seat and took her lunch with her. As always, walking steadily while hanged her face on the floor. It's hard to not to, since after the haircut, her bangs won't allowed her to cover her face--even half of it. Rather than saying she's bothered with it, she's more to uncomfortable with it. Thus, that's the reason she didn't brush her hair this morning. More over, she combed a few strands of her hair to the front. Forcing it to cover her eyes at least.

" It's alright, they will grow back. I only cut it because of him afterall. Because he asked for it... and I... I... "
The realization of him that still won't leave her mind and life even though he's already far beyond her reach, it makes her grit her teeth in agony.

She fastened her pace and ran to upstairs. Finally she reached the door to the rooftop but unfortunately it's locked. As she cursed under her breath she punched the metal door, channeling her anger to something.

" Damnit it! Damn it! Shit, don't kid with me! Stupid door! "
She kicked the door for her last attempt.

Releasing all her stress and anger by punching something like this somehow did her good. Although she rarely do this--due to her condition for not allowed to get too tired--but when she did, it's always feel much better. Not entirely make the anger go away, but at least it can ease the pain.

After releasing her anger like that, she slumped into the corner and curled up as in put her wall high and strong.

She want to cry, but no tears can be shed anymore. She want to scream but she will cut off her vital cords if she did. Hence, she can only keep it deeply in her already rotten heart and piling it up bit by bit.

" Damnit... it's so painful... to be forsaken by you... "
And she mumbled to herself .
.

.

.

" Sei-chan? Oi... Sei-chan? "
Called out the raven haired guy for the 3rd time.

Akashi realizing that his friend's voice slapped him back while daydreaming unconsciously, he regained his composure and stopped his work for a moment.
" Oh yes, what is it? "

" What do you mean, what is it, ? I asked you where is the files for the next candidate of student council. "
Reo pouted a little bit. Since Akashi's battle with Seirin, somehow Akashi getting mellowed a little bit--actually that sadistic side of him only that decreased. Other than that, overall he's still the same.