Long Gone

Back to the present...

The story that should have stayed a history, has turn its new reel of film.

Sinking too deep in the silence, turn there back to each other, the laughter that once lingering around them now had ceased to exist.

Both hanged their head not knowing where to see... nor what to faced on.

Trembling with fear that clenching her heart, Yuki's palm sweating a lot. She keep crossing her fingers as in either protecting herself or praying for what has happened.

Sitting side by side on the edge of the bed, Yuki couldn't helped it but to take a glance in worried of her dear person. As if it's not hard already to talk with Akashi before this happened, Yuki now have to stuck in this moment that feels like have going on since forever.

Her lips parted, but there no voice that dare to slip past her mouth. She would bite her lips and threw her face from his back again.

From Yuki's situation, we brought back to the read haired guy. Despite the heavy silence and all this plot twist within Akashi's life, he still put on his calm face and gained his composure back--although he never lose it to begin with.

No one knows what's in Akashi's mind but he talked to Yuki like nothing happened at all, he turned around to face Yuki.

" I think we should go home now. "
He said calmly.

In the other hand, Yuki was so surprised that it almost make her scared. But it's not use to saying that she's scared, since she knew already the payment that she has to give for telling all their history.

Overcome with anxiety, she nodded quietly at his words. Both of them then stood up from their seat and prepared to go back home.

" That's right, I will take you home by car. My driver must be had arrived a while ago. "
Akashi said flatly looking at the trembling girl.

But this time, she couldn't bear it anymore. This is too much. She knew that this is selfish of her, but she couldn't helped it but to ask.

" A-akashi-san... W-why... you didn't...a-a-ask anything.... about... before--"
As she couldn't finished her line, Akashi gave his piercing gaze to her that he never done before.

" You're still going on with that nonsense, Yuki? "

And with that, Yuki know how bad she had hurt her dear one. But then why, why did she feel pain right from her chest to down her spine? It's so painful that she feels like going to throw up.

" I-i... I'm telling the truth... Akashi-san... won't you believe me? "
Yuki hanged her head as she squeeze her skirt.

Although she didn't face Akashi right on, she can feel the intensity of Akashi piercing gaze.

He begin to reached out his hand and caressed the trembling Yuki's face. Slowly, Yuki feels the hope from his touch, and yet...
" Believe? Tell me... Yuki... Tokio... or whoever you are... "

As she met those red eyes that never been so hateful yet painful before, his sweet lips that used to called out her name, that hand which used to protect her, now traced itself to her neck....and softly put pressure on his grip...Those action of him finally stabbed her heart with his deep voice.

" Why should I believe you? "

Yuki's eyes widened with fear reflecting on them. What did she fear? Well, maybe people would be scared when suddenly their lover start to moved their hand to smother them. But with Yuki, who doesn't care anymore about herself, she scared of leaving more scar on Akashi if he were to do that with force.

Akashi then let go of his hand and turn around his back from Yuki who's still shocked from his words. Not even looking back a her.

" I don't care if you want to go back yourself or not, but if you want to go back with me then you better mind your manner. From now, when you step out of this room, bear in your mind... that there's nothing between us. Anymore. "

With that, he opened the door for himself. But he stopped in the middle as he suddenly think about Yuki that keep staring at his back.

" ... Goodbye, the past me. "

.

.

.

" And we hoped that we could be what we knew, It never turn out to be real..."
Leaning her head to the window, replaying those ever changing scenery again and again, she sang the song to the outside of the window.

" And if we turn back time... could we learn, to live right... and if we turn back time... could we learn-- "
Tears falling from her eyes, finally, she thought. 

It's not like one small tear will change everything, but... she just thought if she had not said the truth to him, could she still hold his hand right now?

Keep repeating the serene song wih her earphone, letting the bus she ride take her back to home. The home that only her mother and their small world reside in.

" And I'll shiver... like... I used to... just for you... ugh...hic.. hic..."
In the end, she couldn't act cool and composed like Akashi.

" My heart... it so painful... why is it so painful? Is this the payment? Oh dear... ugh... where should I leave my heart? I don't want this heart that had been rotten from when we separated... Seijurou... "

Clenching her chest tightly, she hold the pain the keep torturing her.

" Ishi-chan... can you give me a new heart? "
She mumbled... not knowing what she had said.

.

.

.

" This is trash... an utterly nonsense. Why... why... why this is happening?! No... that's not it... why did that happened?! That accident! Cursed it! Cursed all of it! "

Akashi walked in to the mansion with haste as he slam closed the door to his bed room.

" Hah... ha... why... did...agh... damnit! "
Once again he punched the wall with barehand. Resulting a red mark on his knuckle.

Gritting his teeth, clenching his fist, but slumped into agony, that's the only thing he can do at the time. He curled up into a ball and let his body fell into the cold floor. Covering his face with his arms, he murmured.

" Why... why can't I remember any of those times? "

With broken voice he called out...
With small portion of sanity he tried to calmed down...
With restive he think...

" Yuki... Yuki... I'm so sorry... the me that you loved... had long died at that time... "

And tears keep rolling down, slipped passed from his eyes quietly... through the whole nightmare.

_______________________________________

Sorry I took such a long time for writing this. :( I need to overcome the feel when I write this chapter  (stupid me) but hey... Maybe I'm just too overreacting.

Anyway, thank you for all the votes and comment. See you in next chapter. 💐💐