Strawberry Shortcake

The sun is on the rise and the cold night changed into a warm morning. It's such a bright sky with a little tint of white cloud here and there, yet the girl who usually the most excited in this kind of day, she just let out her  sigh first in the morning.

" Sigh... "
Sighed Yuki as she getting close to the newly-built junior highschool Teiko.

" Woah, that was a big sigh huh, Yuki-senpai? "
An underclassmen jogged beside Yuki.

" Hey there..."
Greeted Yuki with a lifess sound.

" Why so limp like that, senpai? Are you still tired from the Taekwondo's championship? "

" I'm not... it's just... ugh... I'm so nervous..."

"... to Teiko? "

" You could say that. "

" Ah... I understand what you mean. Everybody is nervous as well, y'know. I mean, who wouldn't? Even though it's only a friendly match, we still going to against that infamous Generation of Miracle. "

" Oh yeah... I forgot about that... a freaking colorful basketball players..."

" Eh?! You forgot about that? Then what you were worrying so much? "

Suddenly Yuki's lips feel like a stone that her lips couldn't help but to turned into an upside crescent moon.

" Ugh... Uwaah... you idiot! Why you have to asked me that?! "
Remembering the reason why she got this nervous make her even more nervous. And throw a tantrum.

" Wai-- what?! S-senpai?! "
In the other hand, the poor underclassmen looked at the others with judgmental eyes.

Yuki grabbed him by the collar and strangle his neck with her arm while still throwing a tantrum. Their other team mates can only sighed at the scene without even trying to stop their senpai. They respect her as the great and dazzling King of Ace, but they couldn't say anything when she throw a tantrum like this. Afterall, before a King of Ace, she's just an ordinary highschool girl.

" It's all that strawberry's fault...!! "
She shouted as she strengthen her grip on her underclassmen's neck.

" Is she allergic to strawberry? "
Thought all the team mates.

_______________________________________

Flashback...

" Sei-kun, your hair looked so sweet. "

"... Yuki, sometime I do not understand with your vocabulary placement. "

" I mean... look, it's so red and dazzling like a... strawberry...yum..."

" Don't strat eating my hair, Yuki. "

" Oh sheesh! I won't I won't. But..."

" Eh? Y-yuki? What are you doing? "

" Hmmm~ I knew it! It smells really nice! Sweet just like a strawberry! "

" Sigh... what are you talking about? Doesn't  it smells like a girl? "

" I don't think so, it's okay, Sei-kun! I'm the only one who's gonna smells it anyway, hehe. "

" Haha, thank you. And your hair looks like a whipped cream as well. Your cheek is soft too, Yuki. "

" Eh?! Really?! "