Like Father Like Son

The Akashi main house is big, luxurious, and as lonely as ever. Many maids and butler worked in there, but they act like a cold robot around the masters.

" Welcome back, Seijuro-sama. "
Greeted all the maids in the hall.

No reply would slip pass from Akashi's mouth. He would just walk straight ahead to his bedroom.

" Master Masaomi have been waiting for dinner in the dining room. "
Informed the head maid with her hoarse voice--due to her old age.

" Guess I'm lucky? Or maybe not. "
He thought as he thinking about how exactly he should ask all about his past self to his father.

Just like usual, when he notified by his maid that his father is home, he fastened his pace and put on a tidy attire.

While preparing for his meeting, Akashi thought about what his plan at the same time.

" Maybe I should have meet and have a talk with Yuki's mother first? Kaede-san, isn't it? She's a friend of mother and father too. From Yuki's story, Kaede-san is pretty close with father as well. But then, Kaede-san didn't know about me losing my past memory, did she?... or, perhaps father had talked about it with her? "

Thinking all those probability make him half-conscious that his leg already in front of the dining room door.

Casual yet still tidy. Maybe tonight is the most plain clothes that he ever wore. A piece of white shirt with long sleeve and black long pants. He buttoned his shirt to his collar and didn't forget to buttoned his wrist collar too. Pretty plain, but he thought it is the best clothes that would represent him for tonight dinner.

He is himself. Nothing more, nothing less.

" Eventually, I'm back to plan A. Ask father first. "
He sighed internally before the butler opened the door to him.
.

.

.

It's always like. Rather than a habit, it becomes a routine that Akashi believe it will become one of the Akashi household numerous rules.

Being excel at every subject.

" How's your school, Seijuro? "
Masami asked with as rigid as ever.

" Everything is under my control. Worry not, father. "
It was a half lie though. Not the part where the schools is under his control, but it's Yuki's appearance that change his was a little bit.

" I see. You are a president of student council, and you feel every students is under you. You are still learning how to control at teenager range. But after you graduate from college, you will learn how to control your world. "

"...My world? "

" Indeed, you will take over many Akashi's company and when the times come, you will be-- "

Before he could decide Akashi's future further more, Akashi--with his firm voice--cut his own father's word.

Which is, incredibly rare for him to do so.

" Father, am I part of your world? "
Akashi stopped his knife and fork as he looked at him straightforwardly.

Instead of satirize about his son's attitude, he took his time a moment before he answered him.

" Yes, as my only heir. "

Akashi knew from the beginning that he shouldn't be surprised by his answer, in fact, he can predict already what's the answer. And he's right.