The Start of Present

It might be stupid to fall in love this deeply.

Drowned in the sea of love then get drunk by the wave. Stranded here and there. Plunging back into the depth then going up to the surface.

It's so ridiculous that sometime you forgot to laugh.

People will ask you, why would you drowned yourself that deeply if you know it's going to hurt you. Well, it's meaningless to sailed on the sea if you fear the wave. It's unavoidable to get hurt if you want to fall in love.

That's why people called it fall in love.
.

.

.

" Yuki? "
Makuro called out to the girl who has been staring into space expressionlessly.

Coming back to her sense, Yuki glance at Makuro as in replying her back.

" What wrong? You seems to be in a deep thought. "
Although Makuro intended to said it jokingly, Yuki couldn't even smile about it.

Makuro who was taking care of the IV pack, she blinked her eyes once in surprise a little.

" So you are in a deep thought. "

This time Yuki smiled vaguely at her.

" You want to talk--Umm, write it down to me? "
Makuro take her seat beside her and placed a book of note and pencil on Yuki's lap.

Yuki blinked twice and smiled.

" The person who was found with me, is he alright? "
With trembling finger, she wrote.

" Oh, I guess his name is Seijurou Akashi right? He is fine... it's just... I think he still needs a donor for his kidney. "

" He still couldn't find it? "

" It's been a week... but they still haven't found the one that matched with Akashi-kun. Do you know him? "

" Yes, he's my friend. My dear one. And his father is my father's good acquaintance."

" Oh? Takuto-jiisan friend? What a coincidence. "

" Makuro-neechan, can I meet my friend? "
Yuki looked at her firmly.

Getting stared like that with those eyes, of course Makuro's resistance going into waste.

" Hah... Alright, but only for a few minutes alright? Both of you need bedrest afterall. "

Yuki's mood immediately liften up, as she clenched her fist with excitement.
" Th...ng...u..."
She meant to say thank you, but let her throat healed for a week still not making any difference except the sore pain getting better.

" Sheesh, don't force yourself, Yuki. But... you are welcome. "
Makuro smiled gently and make preparation for her meeting soon.
.

.

.

" But for your father to know one of the most influential person--Akashi household--it's kind of surprising. "
Makuro stated as she pushed the wheelchair with stable speed.

Yuki can only chuckled internally at Makuro's statement. That's right, no ones know that her father, Takuto Tokio used to be the personal secretary and butler for Akashi Masaomi. While her mother, Kaede Daioka, is the second child of the respectful Daioka family.

Technically, Takuto is no one compared to both Akashi and Daioka family, but it looks like a prince charming doesn't have to be born in a palace, since the princess herself fell for the butler instead. Everytime Yuki hear her parent's love story--through her mother-- her eyes always gleamed with sparkle. As she grew up with her parent's love, she gradually understand the discrimination between Daioka family to her mother and father. At that time, she didn't understand what could be so wrong with her parents, but now, she do understand that even the seems so trivial and ridiculous problem, can actually make a huge impact on the letter.