Puzzling Doubt

In her life, never crossed in Yuki's mind that she would be in this stead. Where she would flustered so easily, blushing as she smiled, even getting on a date like this. Set a side having a boyfriend.

" What's wrong? "
All of a sudden Akashi's eyes, catched the girl beside him looking down all the time. Precisely, she only looking at the boring-red-tiles.

" Ah... no, it's nothing. "
She faked a smile.

But to no avail, Akashi's eyes got the title of Emperor eyes not for nothing. She could even see the tiniest of swear droplet when Yuki said that.  Or even the twitch on the corner of her lips.

Akashi then stopped his step in the middle of pedestrian and turn his whole body to her. Making an intimidating pose for her to tell him honestly.

" Akashi-san? Why we're stopping? "
Asked the white-haired girl.

Akashi let go of his hand from Yuki's and crossed his arms. He really make an intimidating pose isn't he? Not to mention his staggering eyes. Even without waiting Akashi to open his mouth, Yuki know already that Akashi is irritated by something. And obviously it's sourced from herself.

" Uhh... I-i said it's really nothing, Akashi-san. I'm just used to looking at the ground before I cut my hair, that's all, really. "
She smiled again. Although it's hinted that she troubled by it, but Akashi can see that she's not lying this time.

" You are not lying, aren't you? "
He asked just to make sure. He always see Yuki as a plain pure snow like her name. But he found beauty in it, so he didn't like it if she hide something from him.

He knew that Yuki still stiff around him, so he hope that being like this would make her open up more to him. Even if it only a least.

" I'm not--ah! "
Before she even complete her sentence, someone was bumped into her which make her really startled.

At the time, Akashi personality immediately flipped off.

" Excuse me. "
He said flatly as he grabbed the man who bumped into Yuki a while ago.

The startled man then quickly turn his head to the back just to find Akashi's sharp eyes are ready to kill anybody in front of him. Even a stranger from pedestrian could tell how badly this red head guy pissed off.

" Ah... Oh... y-yes? "

" You bumped into her. "
The moment Akashi said that, Yuki's eyes immediately widened as he looking at his back. 

" Oh, S-sorry then-- "

" Do not apologize to me. Apologize to her. "

" Ah! Y-yes, I'm sorry. "
He seems flustered as he quickly bowed down to Yuki who still standing behind Akashi.

" Eh? N-no... it's okay. "
Yuki then waved her hand and let that man continue his walk.

After awhile, Akashi then take a glance at his lover which still scrunched behind his back. Yuki looked agitated about something, in the end Akashi feels guilty again. Maybe he should just take her slowly to make her open up more to him.

" Yuki, I'm sorry back there. Are you alright? "

" ... Huff.... huh..."

" Yuki? Hey Yuki, are you alright? "

"... Ahh... it's... too crowded... it's.... disgusting. "
The moment Yuki finished her hyperventilating sentence, Akashi quickly pick something out of his pocket pants. Which turn out to be a paper bag.

" Here, use this. Take your breath slowly and listen to me. "
Akashi then holding Yuki's shivered shoulder.

"Inhale...exhale...Inhale...exhale...that's right, keep the rhythm. "

Yuki listened to Akashi's words and do as what he said. Slowly but surely she regain her breath as well as her consciousness. Looking at her starting to catch her breath, Akashi escort her to the more quiet place while embracing her cold shoulder.

Without thinking twice, Akashi pull her cold shoulder and pick up her thighs. He carried her just like the prince charming he is. Yuki was startled a bit, but she unable to say anything, set a side getting embarrassed. More likely, she's just flustered at the moment.

Letting her head leaning on his shoulder and hurriedly to the more quiet place, at this moment, he couldn't think straight to where should he carry her. All he can think is to hurriedly carry her out of the crowd.

" A...Akashi-san... "
Murmured Yuki softly as she gazed him from his shoulder.

The sun light from his back forced Yuki to squinted her eyes a little bit. But still, she can see how troubled and worry his face is even its only from his silhouette. She feel guilty about it that she clenched Akashi's vest a little.

" Yuki?! Wait a little bit more, alright? I will take you somewhere safe and quiet. Just please, hang in there! "

"... Yeah... I'm... so sorry... to always... troubled you by... saving... me.. again..."

Bit by bit, the dazzling world begin to closed up by her small eye lids. The world is so big, and yet it can be darkened with such a little thing.
_______________________________________

"Yuki... Don't ... Wo-worry... I'm fine, you have... To be strong. You are strong... Yuki."

No... I'm not strong. I don't want this kind of strong! Please don't leave me alone!

" Help... please... help me.. ack..."

No, I can't! I can't even helped the person I hold dear!

" Uwah... mommy...! It hurts... mommy! "

Shut up!Shut up!Shut up!Shut up!Shut up!Shut up!Shut up! I'm hurt too damnit!

" Help... help... "

Please stop! I'm begging you!

" Gah... ahh... help! "

Stop... stop... please stop....

" It hurts... my hand...! Ahhhh! "

Someone... help me too... ahh...help me to...

" Yuki. "

...eh? S-Sei? Seijurou...? You... you're alright?Sei...! I'm so sorry Sei! It's all my fault!

" Yes. This is your fault. "

...eh? ... S-sei...? No... you're not Seijurou... who are you?!

" I'm Seijurou. Your precious forsaken Seijurou. That's right. You're the one who make me like this. Can't you see? This bloody wound, is all because of you. "

NO! I'M SO SORRY. PLEASE FORGIVE ME, SEI. I WILL DO ANYTHING FOR YOU, SO I'M REALLY SORRY.

" Oh? Well then... why don't you... give me your whole blood? You know, just give me one of your kidney won't be enough for me to living in such disgrace. "

...DON'T...DON'T COME NEAR ME.

" IT'S ALL YOUR FAULT! YOUR FAULT!YOUR FAULT! IT'S YOU WHO STOLE THE SPOTLIGHT. IT'S YOU WHO RUINED MY PERFECT BODY. IT'S YOUR FAULT THAT FATHER STILL DARE TO COMPARE ME WITH YOU. YOU DESTROYER. "

I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY I'M SORRY....!

" Yuki, you are a liar. "
_______________________________________

TBC

So sorry if it's still too vague and have a lot of needles sentence. Its had been been a log time since I wrote this story again.  😄😃😃😃