Past--Middle point

( A/N : the story will continue from the last chapter. I guess I'm gonna make the "past arc" around 3 or 4 chapters )

_______________________________________

The wind blew softly around the girl's nape. With her long hair tied up, she wear her plain red shirt with Taekwondo's pants. She carried her bag on her back while slurping the half-empty milo shake.

Under the sunlight, she pulled her cape lower so she won't get sunburned. Even though she used to the sunlight, she still feel hot and sweating a lot from it. Every step she make with her slippers, feels like as if walking on a lava. She couldn't help it but keep waving her left hand to her nape as she walked to home.

Finally, after 15 minutes of walking in the bringe of death, her black house fence spotted not so far from where she is. As she walked with panting from before and now, she squinted her eyes a little bit to sharpened her vision on the fence.

She see something colorful with a black box on it.

" What's that? "
Immediately, she fastened her pace and arrived before the fence.

" What's that? "Immediately, she fastened her pace and arrived before the fence

" Woah, a bouquet...and...a box? What the... "
She then pick up the fresh bouquet and the black box with not hesitation.

She opened the fence and closed it again.

" Tadaima..."
She raised her voice as she try to slip off from her slippers.

" Oh, okaeri, Yuki. Hm, what is that? "
Her mom walked from the kitchen carrying a wet towel with cold water.

" That's what I want to ask. "
They switched their load and immediately Yuki put it on her head. There's a heavy relieved sigh the moment she put it.

" Oh, isn't that obvious? Of course it's from your supporter, or maybe a secret admirer?! "

" Haha, isn't that a little bit old-fashioned, mom? "

" Sheesh, what's wrong with that? It's kinda sweet you know. "

After both of them finally sit on the couch, Mother opened the black box first, because she didn't find any card names or such a thing in the bouquet.

But, the black box is different. It's fulfilled her wish.

" Oh! There's a card inside the black box,Yuki! "

" Uh-huh....and? "

" Etto... from... Akashi Masaomi...san?! Oh, he must be was here when we're not here. "

The moment he mom said those word, Yuki ears suddenly take an interest.
" Euh... mom, who's this Akashi Masaomi, really? "
She asked as she peeked from the wet towel.

" You don't remember him, Yuki?! "
But instead, her mother seems shocked by her question.

" Nope, have me met before? "