The King of Ace

6 years ago...
_________________♢♢♢__________________

" Yuki-chan, are you ready? "
A guy's voice that familiar to the girl in the room, disturbed her focus a little bit.

" Wait a second, I almost done. "
She said as she clapping her hands twice. Just like what she said, she done within less than 15 second.

After she's done with her business, she tied her long chest length silver hair. She turned around to face the guy who wait her behind the door.

" Thank you for waiting. "
She said as she smiled politely.

" A-ah no, I'm sorry. I didn't know you were praying to your father. "

" Nah, it's okay. To be honest I was fell asleep before, hahaha. "

" What? Are you serious? Sheesh, how can you fell asleep when you're going to enter a winter cup? Don't you felt nervous? "

" Ah well, of course I'm nervous. And that's why I decided to just sleep through it. Well, my body feels so much better now. "

" Hah... you are really being too careless sometime, Yuki-chan. "

" Yes yes, Ishi-chan. "

The sound of people's riot can be heard clearly even thought Yuki and Ishida still in the middle of the corridor. After talking for a while, Ishida hugged her and gave a hard thump on her back.

" Now there you go! Fighting, Yuki-chan! Beat the crap out of them! "

" Urusai yo, Ishi-chan. "
She said that, but actually she feel happy from it. She already regard him as his brother afterall.

She walk to the end of the corridor. Every step she take, her heart getting faster and faster. Until finally she just one step before the end of the tunnel. But she won't stop, instead, her heart getting even more excited, she clenched her fist, take it to the air, and put the biggest smile she has.

" AND FINALLY HERE COMES THE KING OF ACE, YUKI TOKIO!! "

" OHHH!! YUKI-CHAN!! "

" TOKIO-SAN!! "

" WOOOOH!!! "

" KING OF ACE PLEASE LOOK AT HERE! "

" KING OF ACE! "

" KING! "

" KING! "

" KING! "

The echo keep resounding 'king'. The gym filled with everyone's cheer as the little girl with bright smile coming up to the stage. Her clenched fist on the air make even the spectators becoming even more excited than before.

" The girl who won many championship in various subject, leading herself into many sports and become the best player and ace in Japan! There she is, the miracle child, King of Ace Yuki Tokio...! "

" WOOOOH! King! King! King! "

She smiled and waved a little to the spectators. Their voice is like a majestic bell to her. When it's ringing, it's as if the world is calling her. And she doesn't have any choice but to answer their calling. The more she answer them, the more she can be proud of herself.

She then take down her fist and looked at her opponent. Her opponent is a guy who's bigger and taller than her. He got a cocky smile on his face, as if looking down on her, he put a smirk after they bowed to each other.

" Maybe you think all high and mighty when you finally can get to the final match, but you must be forgot who standing before you now! Hahaha! "
He put up a stance and strengthen his fist as he looking at Yuki with arrogant.