Cute

Sitting on the chair, she lean her head on the window, looking through the transparent glass.

" its funny, how near you are but I still can't reach you, just like there's... a transparent glass that devide us. "
She thought as her eyes looking lifeless.

The bus finally arrived at it destination. She blinked her eyes and started to make her leave.
She walked down from the bus to the pavement.

From there, its only take 5 minutes to her house, she looked down at her feet.
She supposed to be at school now instead on the pavement to her house.

She can't help it.

She's scared.

She scared that something will happen to her again.

" I'm home... "
She greeted even though she knows that no one will answer.

Her dad is already died by a car accident. Because of that, her mom that still only 25 years old had to be a single parent. At first Yuki want to be adopted by her aunt, but her mom opposed her and swear to work hard for Yuki's life.

Now, her mom worked as a patisserie. She has her own cake shop, and they have been living pretty well. Yuki once want to work as a part timer at outside, but her mom did not allow her. Instead, she said that Yuki can try work in her shop so she can still keep her eyes on Yuki while working.

She walk to the phone house on the small table beside couch.

Beside the phone there's a small note where it full of names and numbers.

She trailed her finger in one name and make straight movement to her index finger to trailed the number.

Dr. Ishida Kataouji ------- XXX-XXXX-XXX

The moment she found the number, she immediately pick up the phone and begin to pressing the number.

*tut...tut...tut--*

"Hello, good afternoon. This is Kataouji Clinic, is there something we can help? "
A woman voice greeted her kindly.

" Afternoon too, this is Yuki Togane. I want to have a check up with doctor Ishida, can you please arrange the time? If possible, I want to meet him today. "
She said politely.

" Alright then, please let me check the schedule first. "

After a few minutes, the woman voice come back again.
" Thank you for the wait, Doctor Ishida doesn't have many schedule today, you can meet him today. I will arrange your check up at 10:30 a.m. How is it? "

" Okay, that's good. Thank you. "

" You are welcome, Ms. "