Catching Wind

It's been almost 3 days since Akashi had words with his father. It was a night filled with miracle.

If not, then that's the blessing that Akashi always had.

Or, the prayer which Shiori--his l9ving mother--always chanted.

He got the deal with his father which resulting him having the liberty to choose his own path but still need to work in the same group as Akashi corporation. Akashi understand his father's true intention. In the end, Masami still want to keep an eye at his only son and want to stay by his side as much as possible. It's bothering Akashi at first, but learning how lonely they both get after mother's death, finally they start to warming up each other.

While thinking how will he do after graduation, there's still one problem--or should he say, one heart that still going astray because of him.

It's the girl that keep saving him and still unconditionally love him just the way he is.

To the people around him, maybe it's easy to say, just tell her how you really feel, or such. But to him, it's a matter of guilt and... the fact that the present him, could be someone that Yuki not had been waiting for.

He has amnesiac.

But it's taking forever. And even after forever, his past memories about Yuki before, still not coming up. It's bothering him. A lot. 

Thinking of the imaginary disappointed face of Yuki that she will show when he explain how he never remember their past. Or the new page which Yuki will move on from him or just get tired of waiting for the past him.

You may say, he's making his own problem being difficult. But human's feeling always been difficult. Especially when you tend to over thinking them.

Now, Akashi is just sitting on the chair while staring down at the glimmering diamond before him.

" It's still nothing compared to Yuki's teary eyes... "
He thought, almost chuckled to himself.

Suddenly the footsteps of a 5cm high heels from a woman with black uniform, greeted him. Carrying a new elegant black box on her hand.

" Master Akashi, here it is your order. The customized couple necklace with diamond and gold at each pendant. "
The woman smiled proudly as she present the necklace laying on the soft black foam.

He smiled. A smile of longing flickered with grim behind it. It's indeed beautiful, the necklace. But when the person wear one of the necklace, the diamond's light will overshadowed by the person's beauty.

" It's beautiful... "
He murmured as he take the necklace closer to him.

The clerk wanted to barging on about the necklace before Akashi added something to his words.

" But what a shame. "
He closed his eyes and put down the necklace.

" Eh? Is there's something wrong with the necklace, master? We still can chang-- "

" No no, the necklace is perfectly beautiful. It's just... the person who will wear this is even more beautiful than the diamond. Now I hope I didnt offend you for asking the most beautiful diamond and gold but still ungrateful for it. "
He smiled with troubled face as in asking for forgiveness how hopelessly in love he is.

The clerk, instead was taken by his sudden words. It's so touching that even the clerk almost flustered what to say.

" Maa... Master Akashi, our diamond shop indeed produced the most high quality out of all, only give our finest diamond and gold to dear customer. But we still can't give you one thing that can catch one's heart, actually. This is just a little secret between us, alright? "
The clerk lean forward a little and put on her hand to the side of her mouth as if want to whispered something classified.