Fast Forward

We lose.

My friends wept.

But not in tears.

Rather, in sweat they basked in.

.

.

.

" Alright guys, let's go home and rest your body for the rest of the day. You got it? Because there's still practice waiting ahead for you. "
Yuki stated as she start preparing their leave.

The rest of her team still wearing such a disappointment expression. Well, Yuki couldn't blame them, but Yuki can't blame the Generation of Miracle as well. It's simply because of their lacking skill that they still couldn't match them. Yuki tried to be as realistic as possible, but she won't uttered it to them.

She know that there's another better motivation than talking trash about their lacking skill compared to the Generationof Miracle. 

" EVERYONE! "
She shouted which resulting her voice echoed in the gym.

When she said everyone, she meant it for her teammates, but she didn't realize that other people from across their bench was startled a little by her sudden strong voice.

" If you're gonna keep weeping around like a brat you are, then you can go trash yourself in your freaking bedroom! But i won't do that if I were you, because you know what? Because even if I won for a hundred of times, even if lose for another million times, and even if I die tomorrow or right at this moment, the sun will still rise and set like not a damn thing happened! SO WHAT I'M SAYING IS, YOUR WEEPING WON'T AFFECT THE WORLD AT MUCH. IF YOU'RE GONNA WEEP AROUND LIKE A HIGHSCHOOL GIRL THEN DO IT YOURSELF IN YOUR CLOSET FOR GOD KNOWS HOW LONG, BUT IF YOU WANT TO CHANGE YOURSELF TO GET STRONGER EVEN FOR A LITTLE BIT, THEN PREPARE YOUR ASS FOR TOMORROW BECAUSE I'M GONNA FREAKING TORTURE YOU UNTIL HOWEVER I WANT. DO YOU UNDERSTAND?! "

Everyone in the gym was stunned by her words to the point that not even the Generation of Miracle dare to make a move. Instead, Yuki's teammates who's get scolded right in front of them, is finally come back to their sense and replied at once.

" YES MA'AM. "
Their weeping finally turn into their strength.

" GOOD. NOW, GO TO YOUR FREAKING HOME AND REST YOUR BODY. DON'T BE LATE FOR TOMORROW BECAUSE NEITHER THE SUN NOR ME WON'T WAIT FOR YOUR ASS. NOW, DISPERSE."

Her team do as what she ordered right away without any delay. The moment she let out her rage like that, her teammates changed their expression to a stronger one. And this is why, she got her title as the King of Ace.

" Guys, you can go first. There's still something I need to do in here. Be careful on your way home. "
She added without any sweet words in it. Everyone then nodded and disappeared to the gym gate.
.

.

.

She stared at them for a while, thinking what should she do with them tomorrow when she still have another science Olympic next month.

While still in her deep thought, suddenly someone called out to her name. But it's not just anyone, it's him.

 But it's not just anyone, it's him