The unsaid feeling

" There's always something, that even if you want it so badly, no matter how much you cried for it, you can't reach the thing you want. So, when remembering them is too painful for you, shouldn't we just forget about that thing? "

Immersed in darkness, Yuki could not immediately move her body first. However, slowly she can capture ray of lights that passes through her eyelashes. Just like a beautiful sunlight behind the curtains, it will take times to adjust your sleepy eyes with the dazzling light.

" What... is this place? A heaven? "
Yuki jokingly asked.

" Yuki! Oh my goodness! Darling, it's mother! It's mother, Yuki. I'm so worried about you... "
Suddenly a woman with dark eye socket and sickly eyes, grabbed Yuki's wrist really softly. 

Yuki almost couldn't recognized her own mother if she's not keep claiming  herself as Yuki's mother. Yuki look at her mother and try to smile at her. Although it's already so hard to only keep her eyes opened, she want to calm her mother from the bottom of her heart.

" Yuki... Yuki... I'm so glad you're save. Wait here alright? I'm going to call Ishida-kun. "
And with that, her mother left a trace of her warmth on Yuki's wrist.

Alone in the bright white room, it's not that wide but Yuki still feel it's a really spacious room. She thought it's must be a VIP room or such. She glance at her surroundings and almost chuckled when she thought it was heaven.

" So... I'm not dead yet. Hahaha, I'm sorry father, I can't see you right now. Looks like you have to wait to hear my awesome story of being a champ-- huh? "
Suddenly she remembered how her condition back there under the ruins.

" Huh? That's right... my leg, I think it was my left side that hurt badly. Well, i can see that much from all these bandages and plaster cast around my leg. With this much fracture I'm sure... I can't... Haha whatever, as long as I can save-- "

And that's how Yuki's heartbeat starting to grow faster and faster. Her breath getting uncontrolled and her eyes widened from the immense shock she received the moment she remembered that red haired person.

" A....a...."
Under the oxygen mask, she keep repeating her words in mind but nothing came from her mouth. Only heavy breath that puffing her mask.

Luckily, her mother--Kaede--and Ishida with Makuro ran quickly to her room that both of them are right on time where Yuki got really shocked.

" Yuki! Yuki, please calm down! Makuro nee-chan, hold Yuki down. "

" Yes! "

But her mother was thrilled with rage when she saw Ishida preparing a sedative in his syringe.

" No! Stop it! What are you going to do with Yuki?! She just woke up! "
Kaede immediately grabbed his sleeve which make him staggered.

" W-what? Kaede-san, calm down. I'm just going to soothe Yuki a little bit. "

" No! Please don't give her any more sedative! She's hurt enough! "

" B-but-- "

While her mother hold Ishida for a while, Makuro tried her best to calm Yuki by calling her name numerous times. Slowly but surely, Yuki's heartbeat starting to stabilize. Her breath is calmed down as well.

" Huff...Huff... "
Yuki's mind still at somewhere around the clouds, but gradually she start to get her consciousness back.

" Yuki? Yuki, can you hear me? "
Makuro placed her palm on Yuki's  temple.