Notification!

Guys... Finally...

Ahh... The next chapter will be our last tale to tell.

But don't worry, of course I will give 1 or 2 bonuses to be the epilogue.

Guys thank you so so much, for following me and read this story until now. You all are more than I can ask. I'm really sorry if my terrible grammar mistakes are... All around the places. After I'm done with all the chapters--including the bonuses-- and officially called it finished, I will fix it and make a revision of it. But don't worry I won't unpublished the story while doing it.

So, due to our... Soon-to-be finished journey, I would like to notify you guys, that I will publish 2 story, 1 fan fiction and 1 original story.

From the start I've always just wanted to write a story that I really want and like. So I don't know if the story plot or even the genre will be to your liking. But again, I'm still grateful for all the votes and support. Love you guys! 💐💐💕💕

Here, only the synopsis of the stories.

1. The original story:
Calvert is an old widower who lived all his youth as a successful conductor. Now with his deceased wife and left alone without any child, he decided to rest in a villa that he bought at a peaceful village, far from the city. There, in one beautiful night, he found a strange girl lay down unconsciously in front of his villa's door. Without knowing her identity, he immediately take her in. But after awoken from her sleep, she couldn't say any words, instead, she sings. A beautiful song yet sounds more like a mourning.

Little did Calvert know, he got visited by a warning of death, banshee.

2. Fan fiction :
Years after years with only darkness as his solid friend. Silence is the only music to his ear which make him regret it for not listening to some beautiful music that he could remember before. Not even a swift of breeze could touch him with him imprisoned deep in the ground where neither the sun light nor any sound could reached him up. In the midst of those ever silent darkness, a faint sound of a young girl came up in his mind suddenly. Only to his mind and only him who could hear her. A happy humming with act of nonchalant to the world.

Alright, that's all for the synopsis. Can you guess the next fanfic? Hmmm...😏

Anyway, thank you for a billion times from me to all of you who makes me getting happier whenever I write for this story.

See you again, in the next chapter! ❤️💐💐