I confessed

" NO! "

The loud scream echoed all over the room.

Her breath becomes heavy, her teary eyes widened with scare, her finger trembled in agony. The truth is, all over her body is shivered with guilty. The unbearable guilty.

" Hah... hah... "
She breathed heavily.

But suddenly her breath stopped by the thumping sound from outside the unfamiliar room.

*creak*
The door opened, and it showed the man wearing neat t-shirt with crimson hair behind the door. Just as their eyes meet each other, the two began reacting on reflex.

" S-Sei! "
She called out unconsciously with his first name.

But never mind of that, Akashi hurriedly going to Yuki's side even without giving any looks nor reply to her calling. But, the way he immediately walked towards her, might as well it's the same of him showing his reply.

Still looking furiously and hasty, he quickly pull the fragile body of Yuki's to his arms. He doesnt need to say the words out loud to make her understand how worried he was.

He hold her tightly even though he feel guilty for doing that. Holding Yuki is like holding a fragile thing, if you hold it to tight, it would break. And Akashi is the least person that want something like that happen to his dear lover.

" A-akashi-san..."
With that, Yuki regain her consciousness again. Which triggered her to mind her manner when calling his name.

" I'm so sorry, Yuki. I couldn't protect you. "
He murmured, still buried his face under her fragrant long hair.

" N-no... not at all. It's my fault... it's all my fault... "
Murmured Yuki as she felt her eyes getting even more hotter than before. 

Before she realized it, her vision become blurry just like a broken mirror.

" Hic... Akashi-san... I'm so sorry... I'm so sorry... "

" It's okay, Yuki. Come on, stop crying now. I'm here, so it's gonna be alright. "

" I'm sorry to always troubled you..."

" We get it through in the end, right? "

" I'm sorry to be such a weak girl. "

" It's fine, that way I can protect you just like your knight, isn't it? "

" I'm sorry too... for being such a crybaby, never do well, and getting shy over nothing. "

" Do you think so? I think that's what make you even cuter, Yuki. "

" Akashi-san... I'm sorry-- "

Just before Yuki want to continue her apologizes, Akashi gently sealed her lips with him.

As if the world had forsaken them, they live up to this moment and let the time continue its moment. Letting them stayed at one moment. Their happiest moment.

After a few seconds, Akashi let go her lips and opened his red eyes, showing the usually blazing red fire eyes to a gentle red peony flower.

" It's salty. "

" Eh? "

" You're tears make it salty, hahaha. "

" A-akashi-san! "
Now all her face is beet red.

Looking at the usual flustered Yuki, Akashi let out a small sigh followed by a sweet smile. Even his piercing eyes are smiling as well.

" I'm glad Yuki, I'm so glad that you opened your eyes. Never in my life being this happy just from looking at someone's eyes opened again. Do you know how worried I was when you passed out like that and left me with that words? I was so mad at you. "