The Unclosure Story

The sky is bright with hour any sign of rain. The weather is just perfect on its way.
The sun is smiling upon us, giving it's blessing to mankind.
Off the birds from the front yard, they leave their feathers on the roads.

This ordinary day, the day just like any day, is the day where once again, the fate reunite people who got separated from their partner of life.

Black tuxedo, white tie, a little bit crooked collar on the left side, a man keep taping his finger on his thigh. For the tenth time, he glanced at his wristwatch and shifted his gaze again to the commotion in front of the simple yet beautiful garden.

" I guess it's the time. "
He mumbled as he stopped his finger.

He was about to get off from the backseat before he hesitate a little bit and stopped his action.
" ... How do I look? "
He asked flatly to his chauffeur.

The chauffeur almost stuttered his word for the first time due to the unusual question from his master. He's thinking of the right choice of words, and the only thing that came to his mind in his master's special day is,
" You...look like a great father, master. "
He smiled softly to the back view mirror.

Masaomi stunned for a second after he realized how the words just came from a great father as well. He smiled as a reply and finally brace himself to open the door.

The first step is always hard for everyone.

People's voice, children's innocent laughter, everyone is in happiness. Although he did spotted important family members--even though himself is the most important family head--Masaomi's intention is not directed to them, but it was put him to a small smile as he walk passing them into the temple.

The temple itself is not that big and decorated with pretentious stuff. But the decoration and how beautiful the tranquillity are just right for this special day.

" Can I see the groom? "
He asked to one of the EO that stand by in there.

The guy then lead the way to the groom's room.

" I feel like I haven't seen him for years and now he showing up to me with determination in his eyes with this particular clothing. "
Masaomi thought, as if remembering his so little memories he has with his son.

" The groom is in here sir, now please excuse me. "

" Thank you. "

Now he left alone in front of the door.

The first step is always hard, but the second one make you hesitate a moment.

" Oh Shiori... Please help strengthen my heart to open this door... "
And with that, he slide openthe door.

The creaking sound, the quiet room, the bright light from the translucent glasses. Perhaps, this is the first time he felt so many moments came out.

The man... The son that has turn to his 20th, wore his full black kimono while trying to fix his collar.

Hearing the door creaked, the red haired man turned his back.
" Father, thank you for comi--"
Unfinished he said, his body was incubated with the warmth of the body of a father and the heart of a mother in heaven.

" Seijurou... Oh dear... "
His broken voice are following his embrace to his son.

Akashi Seijurou, for him, after many years lacking of warmth from his parents, after 3 years regaining it back bit by bit, this particular moment is where he now realized, how those halted feelings of his parents, are to be only showed for today.