Red Love

It's valentine. One of those many beautiful day that has a peculiar name to show your love and affection to the others. Supposed to be a perfect and romantic way to show it, isn't it?

And yet, here's Yuki, staring at the outside from her bedroom window. Sighing for a numerous times under the heavy rain.

" Sigh... "
Guessed is the 5th time now.

" How can my life to be so dramatic and yet I forgot about such a basic thing for a couple? "
She thought as she curled up to a fluffy ball with her blanket.

" Yesterday I was sick so I didn't get to see Sei and now when it's holiday, I forgot that today is supposed to be the day I give my chocolate to him, but for heaven's sake, I'm stuck in here under the heavy rain.

" Talk about bad luck...sigh..."
She frowned and sighed for the 6th time.

Feeling guilty and pathetic--and dumb as well-- she closed her curtain roughly, channeling her anger and disappointment on those innocent curtain. I suppose it's a bit too dramatic, huh?

" Yuki...! "
Suddenly when Yuki pitied herself under the her blanket, her mother's voice called out to her from downstairs.

" Yes...?! "
She replied back.

" There's your friend here...! Come here now! "

" Y-yes! "

Confused about the situation, she raised an eyebrow as she thinking about what her mom's said.

" Friend? Who? Ishi-chan and Makuro? If that's them then she should just tell them to go upstairs immediately. "
She just wasted her smart brain to make a valid excuse. 

Yuki then crawled out from her bed but still covered with her blanket.
" Mom...! Just tell them to go to my room immediately! It's too cold to go outside...! "
She shouted from behind the door.

After that she crawled back to the bed but she didn't get any reply from downstairs.

She let her slightly dizzy head fell on the fluffy pillow. Gradually her eye lids getting sleepy causing her to blink for a few times, until finally her door sound opened.

*clicked*

" Ah, Ishi-chan, you know, my head feels a little bit dizzy just now-- "

" Who's Ishi-chan, Yuki? "
A guy's voice. An intimidating one. Not like Ishi-chan's playful tone, not a least.

It's the emperor's voice.

" ...!!! "
Yuki's eyes widened in surprise as an internal scream echoed inside her mind. An intense one.

She instantly jumped out of the bed with a forcing crooked smile.

" A-a-a-a-akashi! Aha-ha-ha you're... here..."
She still holding her internal screamed.

" Good morning, Yuki. How do you feel? "
He approached the sleeping--Oh wait she's awake now, it's the awaken beauty then.

" F-f-fine! I feel so healthy all of a sudden! Aha...Haha..."
She tried to get up from the bed but suddenly her headache hit her again.

" Ittai! "
She squab her forehead in pain, staggered.

" There. "
Luckily--or perhaps it is his skill, he catched Yuki's body in time. Holding her in his arms.