Its always cloudy yet never rain

*rumble*

*rumble*

" Waah... Kuso. It looks like gonna be rain soon. "
Said Kotarou followed by a small sigh.

" You didn't bring your umbrella? "
Suddenly a tall raven head guy appeared behind Kotarou which make him startled.

" Ack! Reo-nee, don't surprised me like that. "

" What? No I don't, you just being paranoid. "

" Because the scream accident the other day? Haha you bet. "

" Wh-- sometimes I really don't get your thinking. (─▽─) Anyway, where's Sei-chan? "

Reo started opening his umbrella to the front. Even though the rain hasn't fallen yet, he already prepared the umbrella above his head.

" Oh he just went ahead a few minutes ago, I think he said he will go to the hospital first. "

Reo flinched by his words. It feels like that hospital has become his phobia now.

" Hospital? Did something happen to him?! "

" Urusai yo, no he's not. He's well and as sadistic as ever, he just said that he have to take some of his mother's record. "
Explain Kotarou as he put his both of his hand in the pocket.

" O-ohh... "
Said Reo stuttered.

"...You... "
Suddenly just when Reo want to take his leave, Kotarou stopped him with his nervous voice.

" Hm ? "

" You don't have to keep all the burdens to yourself. You can-- please count on me and Eikichi too. "
A blush bloomed as he gaze to the other side.

He's way too cute.

" ..yep. Thank you Kotarou. I'll be sure to contact you when something happen. See you tomorrow. "
Reo waved his palm cheerily as he step forward to the outside.

Leaving the blond guy pouting in the corner.
" Tch, I thought you're gonna share your umbrella with me at least. "

.

.

.

" The wind sure is strong. Good thing I bought-- tch. "
Again. A sudden pain hit his head.

He almost got stumbled by the sudden pain he received. Even though he's body is becoming unbalanced its not to the point he have to hold on something.

He still can support his body.

" what's wrong with this sudden headache today? Is it because the weather? Ahh... Is this a fate? For me to go to the hospital when I just want to get mother's health record. "

He leaned on the fence beside him for a second. He rested his right shoulder which covered with his blazer.

He stabilize his breath and back to his composed self. He took a step forward firmly without any doubt.

The pain is gone now.

Akashi was called his chauffeur to not drive him to the hospital, he feel like want to get an exercise a little bit as practicing basketball almost everyday is not enough for him.