Chapter 1: The New Life I Am Living

Maggie's POV,

"You're not seeing her until you sort yourself out!" I hear Justin shout before he slam the door shut. Brad was here again...

Our marriage didn't work out, like at all. We ended up getting divorced and broke up within two years. Why? We just couldn't stop arguing about anything and everything. If it was up to me I wouldn't have any contact with him what so ever. But I can't do that...

Brad and I have a little girl together, I fallen pregnant on our honeymoon, which is cute on one hand, but absolutely crap on the other. Angelica, well we call her Angie, is our little 5 years old girl.

He was there when I had her, we were still happy then. He was there for her first birthday, but then he decided to not be there anymore. I mean, he tries, but I don't allow a drunken man to touch my only girl, I've realised how much protection this girl actually needs, and it's crazy man...

Brad drinks, and drinks, and drinks. The fans are still supporting the boys, even thought 6 years later they've stepped down a bit, do a concert maybe twice a year, if they have time. You'd be surprised if Brad was sober for long enough.

Surprisingly Anne, Derek and Nat are quite supportive of both of us. I make trips down there monthly so Anne can see her granddaughter, with a promise from them that Brad won't be there.

At first they were hesitant to why he couldn't see her, then once he knew I was there and stumbled in drunk, getting a massive lesson from his dad, only to tell him to fuck off as he stormed out. After that they've understood what I am saving little Angie from.

Angie knows that Brad is her dad, and once or twice her and I went to see Brad at a counselling session, because I know he had to be sober for those, and his counsellor said it would give him more reasons to stay sober. When he was, I didn't have a problem with him staying at ours and playing with Angie.

He had a bond with her, which unfortunately Justin didn't have. I met Justin when Brad and I broke up, and he was really there for me. He helped me with my career a bit, but now I've decided to drop it and just be a full time mum. I say that, but I tend to help out sometimes at dads old business. With him out of prison I've been cautious, but everyone deserves a second chance.

With Justin I don't know what it is. I mean, we're together, and we share the same bed and live in his house, but I don't think I feel for him what I have always felt for Brad. The butterflies are there, but there's not many of them.

But Justin makes me happy, there's no arguments, just happiness and he's protective over both Angie and me. I've not met his parents, not that it's important, it's been three years or so since I've moved in with him.

On the other hand, let me tell you about the 'gang'. Lizzie and Tris got married last year, and went for a half a year trip around the world for their honey moon, which is pretty cool. Summer and James are still together, with Summer pregnant, but in the early stages. Then there's Con and Jemima. They didn't seem to work out either. Con has been left heart broken, but I think we all saw it coming, they just weren't at their best. So now he's single, and I think he's happy this one, though I've not seen much of it.

I've not seen much of the guys actually, occasionally Lizzie or Summer come for a cuppa but as for the boys I've only ever seen James. It's not that the other don't like me, I guess they have loads of other things in their hands, as well as trying to sort out Brad.

I told them they can stay in the house we all lived in, that it's their home after all. I wouldn't kick my best friends out, I'm not heartless. It's hard enough for us all, but bonding sessions are needed in my opinion.

I've hang out a lot more with Alex, a girl my age with long dark hair. I met her at one of the child care places. She was a nanny, and now she looks after Angie if neither Justin or I can. But we've also become great friends, and she's someone who I would want to loose now, I can't bear with loosing another person anymore.
-
"Babe how about a Mexican for dinner?" Justin sits next to me with Angie in his lap, and does his famous smile. I know how much Brad hates the fact that Justin handles Angie, but if he wasn't a dick and wouldn't get drunk maybe it would be a different story.

"You want to order in or make it?" I look from the Tv and to him and Angie. Angie was tracing her finger across the tattoos on his arms, she's had a thing for them for ages.

"I don't mind, if you fancy helping me we can cook it?" He offers, Angie climbing down from him carefully and running over to Justin's husky, Lala.

"Sure," I smiles and stand up, and start my walk to the kitchen. Judging catches up with me and hugs me from behind as we make our way to his black decorated high tech kitchen.

"I don't actually know how to cook anything Mexican," he admits as we walk in and he lets go off me passing me the meat and putting some oil in the pan.

"Just add in the sauce and some peppers I guess, not hot ones though because of Angie," I tell him and he nods smiling. I make my way to the cupboard and get out the spaghetti so we're not just eating the sauce and put them in water with some salt.

No matter what Brad was never giving up. Since we broke up and got divorced he was trying to get me back. I blame myself for his drunken state, but I'm not ready to be with him, I guess we weren't supposed to be.
+++++++++++++++++++++++++++
Thoughts? First chapter done! FOURTH MADLEY BOOK!
Vote, comment and DM!
~ILoveYouBraddyBoy x