Chapter 27: Late Night In

>Request an update and line comment!<

Maggie's POV,

It's just after 9 in the evening when I return back home from Alex's house. After our chat we have decided to have a proper catch up, at her house with a bottle of champagne between us. I know I shouldn't of driven back home, but I didn't want to leave my car there when I could have it at home you know? As long as Brad doesn't find out I was drinking and driving he will be fine.

"Mags?" He walks from the living room as I am taking off my heels and putting my handbag and keys on the side.

"Yeah babe? Sorry, I should of let you know I was staying with Alex, I'm home now!" I giggle slightly and try to make myself stop. I'm not a light weight, I just get the giggles when I drink champagne that's all.

"You were drinking? Wait how did you get here?" He panics a bit and makes his way towards me, hugging me tightly to his chest as if he was scared of loosing me.

"I drove, I was fine I promise it was just a few bubbles that I drank." I try to reassure him and he hugs me closer, sighing slightly and playing with my hair.

"Mags, it may be a few bubbles to you, but it makes your reactions slower, something could of happened and I wouldn't be able to live with myself, what about Angie?" He seems upset, and it's not what I wanted the mood to be like tonight.

"I know I know, I am sorry, I promise next time I will phone you instead, is that better?" I pull away slightly and look up at him. He holds my waist and moves some hair from my face.

"Yes, and I won't care what time it is I will be there," he smiles. I lean up and wrap my hands around his neck, bringing his head lower and leaning up, so I could connect our lips. He lets me and I kiss him, getting a taste of his warm lips moulding with mine. "Angie didn't want to sleep before you came home, can you go up and say hello to her?" Brad questions as he pulls away, letting go of me.

"Yeah, of course," I smile at him and make my way upstairs to see Angie, her room is amazing. I am so proud of how much Brad is trying with Angie and I. He really is trying, and every part of me is regretting not letting him see Angie, but I had my reasons.

"Mummy?" Angie looks up and smiles, sitting up in her bed and patting the bed so I sit down. I close the door behind me and do as she wants me to, sitting on the bed and giving her a hug. Something that I never ever want to loose is my bond with Angie, because she is there for me no matter what, and she gives the best Angie hugs. No mother should have her child taken from her, because let me tell you, she is my everything, and I will put her before me no matter what. I got told many times to think about myself too, but when you have a child you're no longer that important, because you've created something that is fully dependant on you.

"I'm sorry I took so long sweetie," I smile as I pull away, and she lays down, allowing me to tuck her back into bed and get Bella. I kiss her build a bear and give it to her. "There you go, she has mummy's kiss so you won't have nightmares and will be protected from any possible monsters," I tuck Bella in too, making sure they are both comfy.

"Thank you mummy," she smiles and holds Bella close to her. "Daddy said you were with Alex, do I get to see her soon? I miss her," Angie tells me and I feel guilty, but it's all sorted now, so there isn't a reason for her not to see her.

"Of course you get to see her soon, I invited her over to see you, she said she will let me know when she has time to pop over alright?"

"Did you two talk about everything? You guys back friends?" She asks me.

"Why wouldn't we be friends?" I question her, confused to how she knows or has come to that conclusion.

"I heard daddy speaking with aunt Summer saying he hoped you and Alex would make up," she informs me and I nod.

"Yeah, we had a silly girly fight, now it is bed time for you young missy!" I stand up and kiss her. "Sleep well darling, night," I walk and put her night lamp on and her big light off.

"Night mummy!" She smiles and lays down properly, closing her eyes. I smile at my beautiful baby and make my way out of the room closing the door quietly, and seeing Brad waiting for me.

"I'm sorry, I didn't know she was listening to the conversation we were having," he apologises and I just shake my head and giggle slightly, walking to our room.

"She's a smart girl, she knows like anything and everything, which is why it's so hard to ever plan anything secret for her, because she finds out about it." I walk into the walk in wardrobe and take off my jewellery and put it in it's place, then undress and pull on one of Brad's shirts to sleep in.

"Why do my shirts fit you better than they fit me?" Brad pouts, making him extremely adorable.

"Because I used to be a model," I stick my tongue out at him playfully and brush my hair, then climbs into bed on my side.

"Oh shush, you're just perfect," he smirks and takes off his shirt and jeans, making his way to bed too and laying on his side.

"Why you always lying?" I giggle.

"I'm not," he cuddles me from behind and I feel myself drift off.

>Request an update<