Chapter 43: She's At Justins

💋line comment and request💋
Justin's POV (woah something different)

I pull up to my driveway to see a strange black Range Rover pulled up by it already. Paparazzi, I sigh, and park my car in my usual space. The gate was locked though, and Lala was outside. Wait, where is Lala? She barks at anyone who walks by, so this is already weird.

I kill the engine and get my sunglasses on, even though it's not sunny. It's so if they take photographs I'm not really seen. I step out of the car and walk to my door, seeing the driver get out of the black Range Rover. The blonde hair looked a bit like Hailey's from the back, but she got it dyed black the other day, so it's not her. I freeze for a moment, the keys in my hands and my suspicion growing by the minute.

"Can I help you?" I raise an eyebrow in annoyance, whoever this girl is she needs to get off my property. Now don't get me wrong, I love my fans and if she's one of them it's just wrong. My home is where I want to feel safe, it's the medias fault that my fans know where I live. It's like they'll do anything to take my privacy away.

"Erm yeah actually," she takes off her sunglasses and makes her way over to me, stopping about two feet in front of me.

"Look, if you're a fan I'll give you a quick photo but then you need to leave. If you're not, then just please get the hell out of here I like to have privacy," I try to be nice, but leaving Angie there and only having her on the weekend really bugs me. I was used to seeing her and Maggie all the time, and I miss the little one a lot. I miss Maggie too, but I know she's moved on, and I'm not going to ruin what her and Brad have. Even though I kind of hate him.

"I'm not a fan, but I think I have some information you'd like to know," she smirks, unfolding a paper of me at a party last week, with drugs around me. Oh crap. "Now we can go in and discuss what I have to say, or I'll take this to the newspaper or sell it online to a magazine, it's really up to you. Wonder if Maggie would still let you see your precious Angie if she saw this," the girl does a fake sad pout, and I take the piece of paper off her and unlock the door, opening it for her. She smiles and walks in, and I follow her.

"You can sit on the living room. Don't move anywhere else, got it?" I was going to be nice, but she's blackmailing me, that's not nice therefore she's lost the privilege of me being nice.

"No need to be so harsh, I think what I have to say will actually intrigue you in more than one way," she sits down, and motions for me to do so too. I do as she suggests, because even though I have the paper of her 'evidence' in my hand I'm sure that's not her only copy. If someone was going to blackmail me they wouldn't just have the one.

"Alright fine, tell me," I give up, slouching in my position, getting myself comfortable on the sofa chair. "And I kinda have to be at the studio in two hours, so please don't make this a lengthy one," I remind her and she nods.

"My name is Rachel," that name seems familiar, though I'm not sure where from. Maybe it was a fan, why is it linking me to Maggie? Maybe she had a friend called Rachel, I guess.

"Right, well you clearly know mine..." I sarcastically remark and she nods. This girl is really down to business, I can tell.

"How much do you like the idea of not having Angie?" She questions.

"I thought you said you had something which would intrigue me, not question me about my private life," I roll my eyes.

"Well what I am going to tell you involves her and her mother, so if I were you I'd just answer the god damn question or I'll just leave," she spits.

"I have her on the weekend, it's fine, anyway what's the deal? We're fine, we're mutual, everything is fine." I reassure her, probably along with reassuring myself.

"But you'd like to see her more eh?" She asks, I nod slightly, knowing words could turn against me. "Well you see, Maggie made me suffer in prison for over 7 years..." So that's where the name rings a bell from. Suddenly I have the urge to jump at her and strangle the bitch, but I like my career and life too much to be a murderer.

"Rachel please can you leave now, I don't want to talk about this," I growl a little.

"Oh so she's told you? I wasn't that bad, it was really her stupid man who kept coming to me, so really it's his fault more than Maggie's. The fact I tried to ruin her is because I need Brad." She tells me. Well great.

"Yeah she's told me alright, don't forget the threatening and stuff, that was kinda out of order, like really out of order," I remind her.

"Well yeah, I just needed him. And I still do. It's going to be up to you wether I leak this or not," she gives me a closed envelope. "I have more copies, of everything obviously," she mentions everything including that photograph of me.

"What's this?" I ask.

"Brad's dirty secrets. If this gets out, him and Maggie are bound to be over before they even began, you could have her and Angie back Justin, just think about all of that," she stands up smirking. "Also, I left my number and email in there too, so you can let me know what you want me to do, but remember. If it fails and I go down, I'm dragging you to hell with me..." God this girl is just as bad as Maggie once mentioned.

"What if I don't even open it?" I challenge her.

"Oh trust me, your curiosity will get the better of you eventually, and when it does, text or call me, and remember about that photograph of you..." She flips her hair and walks out of my house. Suddenly Lala appears out of nowhere and starts to lick me. I pat her a little but then push her of. What the fuck do I do now?
💋she's back. Line comment and request💋