Chapter 56: The Finalé

Maggie's POV,

"And if you feel any paid that you would rate above five I need you to come in immediately," the doctor explains to me as I sign the papers so I am go home. Angie doesn't know I'm coming, and I can't wait to see her.

"I'll look after her I promise," Brad says as he takes hold of my hand, and pulls me into him. As his skin makes contact with mine I feel my body relax.

"I'm sure you will, any other questions or advice that you might need, don't hesitate to contact me," he shakes both of our hands and Brad and I make our way to his car. He opens the door for me then closes it, jogging to his side and gets in. The journey isn't long, Brad's hand rests on my thigh all the way with my hand on top of his. As soon as we get home Brad helps me, holding out my crutches. I refused to use them, apparently my leg got twisted or something.

"I can walk by myself," I state and attempt to get out of the car, but am unstable so Brad holds me close to him.

"Babe just, please," he helps me get used to the crutches and we make our way to the house. It's scary, it's really quiet and you can tell it's been cleaned. Probably from my blood. I still can't believe all of this has happened in my own home.

"Mummmyyy!" Angie comes running up to me, but slows down when she sees me on crutches. "Can I hug you?" She asks and I nod, I can't lean down but as soon as she hugs my legs I hug her back.

"Hey Maggie," Justin walks from the kitchen, I guess he was looking after Angie while Brad came to pick me up. He puts on his coat and shoes.

"Are you not gonna stay for a cuppa?" I offer and he shakes his head.

"You need to rest, but I'll check up on you. See you later Angie," he hugs her.

"Bye Justin! You got to come over more so we can have that tea party!" She reminds him and he nods. Brad and Angie then help me up the stairs, by Angie carrying the crutches and Brad carrying me. It was a little painful, but I didn't say anything. He put me on the bed and I sat up wincing slightly and removing my jacket. I lift up my shirt and see it bandaged up, sighing.

"It's all going to be Okaii Mags," Brad sits next to me and Angie gets between us.

"I love you mummy and daddy," she tells us, and I kiss the top of her head. This is perfect. Brad, Angie and I. The family, with no one else. Everything bad has gone now, and I need to leave it in the past and focus on the two most important people in my life.

The End.
I want to say thank you so much for taking the time and reading the series of book, you guys are just the best.
I'm not good at Finalé and endings, because this has been my life for what, 3 odd years? It's not the last you've heard of me, I have a book going on called DM's.
Need to say a thank you to AmazingFaithIsOnFire because she's helped me all the way through.
Stay beautiful readers, and I hope to see you around!
Love you all,
Mags xx