Chapter 22: Can I Come Home?

🔴 Line comment 🔴
Maggie's POV,

I wake up in Angie's bed, with Angie cuddled up to me. I couldn't get into bed with Justin, I didn't want to hurt him more than I already am. He told me he understood, but the hurt that was in his eyes hurt me a lot. I feel like I've just let him down, but I can't help who I fell in love with.

I went to Hanna the other day, to just talk to someone who understood you know? She listened and was able to give me advice which not many others were able to do. Everyone else takes sides, up to if they prefer Justin or Brad. But Hanna doesn't do that, she looks at the situation from all angles and decides on what she thinks is the best.

She told me that she was scared that I was setting Brad's hopes up, and she explained that she's only saying that because he's her patient and she's seen him improve so much recently. I understood what she meant, I feel like I've been happier too, knowing that Brad is back in mine and Angie's life. Something makes me feel like it's the right thing.

Hanna also told me that I need to put myself before everyone else sometimes, and that Angie is young enough to be able to adapt to anything. When Angie told me yesterday that she wanted to live with Brad it made me feel like that was the best thing I could hear. If almost made me think it was a sign to make the move. But was it?

It's true, I always put Angie before me, and also everyone else's feelings. Like, I am scared to do anything Incase I hurt Justin, but surely now I need to think about what does and doesn't make me happy? See the problem with that is, that Justin and this place makes me quite happy. Also, being with Brad and back at the old house makes me happy too, I miss my best friends, and my old husband.

No matter what he does, he's always forgiven by me. I guess you can call it true love, I'd like to think that's what it is, because I love him. I love him? Yes, I love Brad. If that isn't the sign I need I don't know what is. I get up carefully and walk from Angie's room to Justin's, to see him awake and on FaceTime to someone.

"Looks Hailey I'll call you later Okaii bubs?" He says. I was always jealous of Hailey, because she was close to Justin, and I knew that she secretly liked him. But now I feel like she's making everything easier, because she'll be there for him when I leave.

"Okaii Justin, love you," and with that she hangs up leaving Justin feeling awkward.

"It's alright you know? She does like you, you just refuse to let it sink in because I was around," I tell him and he nods.

"I know," he sighs. "She's always felt like more than a best friend. Have we fallen out of love with each other Maggie?" He gets from underneath the cover and walks up to me, engulfing me in a hug, which I accept and hug him back.

"I think so, but that doesn't mean we can't still hang out right?" I check, I don't want to loose Justin, he's extremely close to me, I really need him, even if just as a best friend.

"Of course, I don't want to loose you completely, and in a way I've kind of helped you bring Angie up, and if it was fine with you I'd like to have her over sometimes," Justin suggests.

"I think that's a brilliant idea," I smile and pull away. "I Erm, would you help me get the suitcase from the top of the wardrobe?" I ask biting my lip. Justin nods and takes it from the top of the wardrobe. I'm so short it's not funny.

"You going today?" He asks and I shrug.

"I want to make it as least painful for both of us as possible. But I think our fans deserve to know." I suggest and he nods, gets his phone out and gets a photo of both of us smiling.

@JustinBieber: so Maggie and I have mutually decided that we are better of as best friends. We will always be extremely important to one another, sorry if this disappoints or upsets anyone. Lots of love xox

"Sounds good," I retweet it and shut off my phone, packing things that I want to take.

"Can I keep the pictures in the frames?" Justin asks and I nod.

"Of course, they're yours anyway," I smile as does he.

"I'll go make us coffee alright? You decide whether you want me to drive some stuff over to his house or not alright?" Justin offers and I nod, watching him leave. A part of me wants to burst out in tears, but a bigger part is excited for what the future is going to bring. My phone starts going mental because someone is calling, that someone is Brad.

"Yes Bradders?" I pick up and hold the phone up to my ear as I carry on packing.

"Are you Okaii? I've seen Justin's tweet, was it really mutual?" He asks slightly panicky. He cares, and that's all I could ask for. As well as his love of course, and his care for Angie.

"Yeah Brad," I sigh slightly. "Can I come back home?" I bite my lip nervously.

"Can you come back home? Are you serious? Is that even a question? Yes mags baby, you must. Do you need me to pick you up at anytime?" He offers.

"I think I can drive alone, you know I don't want to rub it into Justin's face, I'll just come," I tell him.

"I understand, Angie's room has been redecorated, so she'll get to see that sooner than I thought, just lemme know when you're on your way alright? I'm supposed to pick up James and Summer from the airport later." He informs me.

"Will do, love you," I say biting my lip.

"I've missed you saying that, I love you too," he tells me and hangs up. Well, this is it, this is my decision.
🔴Line comment and request for an update🔴