Chapter 40: Cheryl's Club Part Two

🦁chapter 40? What the fuck... I swear this stats eyes like a week ago...🦁
Maggie's POV,

"Mags? Baby?" Brad turns my face so I look at him. "Mags you're as white as ghost, baby what's wrong?" He panics. I look back to try and find the figure I seen. Shit. They're gone. It's gone. It was probably just my imagination. I tell myself this, then turn back to Brad.

"Brad I..." I know I don't want to explain myself, he'll think me mad. He looks at me, with a questioning look on his face. I mean, I trust Brad with my life, but I don't think I should bother him right now. I take his face in my hands and forcefully connect our lips. He seems confused at first, but then kisses me back, pulling me closer to him. I feel myself relax, and smile into the kiss, letting it be less forceful.

"Alright Madley you guys haven't even drank much yet!" Alex giggles, making us pull apart, and I feel my cheeks flush a shade of pink. At least Brad won't question me now, some things are better kept unsaid.

"Well anyone at least know where's Tristan boy and Liz have gone to?" Brad cockily lifts an eyebrow.

"They're dancing, I would join them, but I don't want anyone bumping into my bump..." Summer giggles.

"Well I'll stay with you beautiful," James cuddles her, making her smile and then rolls her eyes.

"Ew go away," she pushes him away slightly, then cuddles into him, they're cute, everyone ships it.

"Awww," Cheryl coos, with Liam's hand around her waist. I guess no one was expecting that, but it's what makes them both happen, so let them be. Haters gonna hate, but their love is obvious to me.

"Well, I'm not gonna sit around, want to dance Alex?" Con asks standing up, holding out his hand for her to take, which she smiles and takes.

"I think we will join you," Harry chips in, dragging Gabrielle up with him. They leave for the dance floor, and Summer looks so bored I feel so sorry for her. She can't drink, she's scared to dance and let's be honest sitting at a table while everyone else parties, it's no fun.

"Summer wanna come toilet with me? I don't want to go alone and it's not like Brad can go in there..." I ask.

"Baby I can wait outside," he quickly chips in, Summer nodding frantically, she's more bored than I thought.

"Brad, won't be long," I kiss his cheek, and he slowly let's go of my hand, and I link it with Summer instead. We make our way to the toilets, having a little trouble getting through the crowds but make it to the air conditioned room. All the toilets were open meaning we were alone, which let me breathe even more. I was a bit scared, God knows if I actually saw the person or if it was just my imagination mixing with the alcohol.

"So, what's happening," Summer asks, getting her lipstick from her bag and re applying some on her lips. She really suited the pink look, I knew that James was lucky to have her, as well as she was lucky to have him. They're those people that you see and you know they're perfect.

"I think I saw someone who I don't think anyone from the house wants to see ever again," I sigh, checking my phone.

"Who..?" Summer frowns a little, looking at me, I take a deep breath and put my phone away, and am about to tell her when two drunken girls come in giggling, the both start throwing up. I take Summer out of the now stinking bathroom ad lead us back to the table.

"Maggie!" Aston stands up and walks over to me. I widen my eyes and run into his open arms, holding him closer than ever.

"Holy fucking God Ast you're home!" I feel a few tears slip down my cheeks. Him and Krystal have moved to LA because of her job, I haven't seen him since me and Brad broke up. He holds me close to him and I see Brad taking a photo, and smiling at me. God I love him, he knows he's got nothing to be jealous for, Aston is my everything too.

"I had to come home Mags, I missed you, and Krystal has a thing in London for a few days, I just had to," he lets me go and places a kiss on my forehead. If there's one person I miss more than mum it's him. I go and sit next to Brad, and Ast and Krystal sit opposite us.

"I sent you the photo," he whispers in my ear, pulling me closer to his side, his breath tickling my neck. I take my phone from my clutch bag and see it.

"Thank you Brad," I give his cheek a kiss and look at the photo. It's from the side, and I'm crying hugging Ast, and he looks happy to hold me. I smile at it, and set it as my home screen, leaving Brad, Angie and I as my lock screen.

@MaggieMerrygold: I missed my bro ❤️ *image*

We talk about anything and everything all evening, and then I watch Aston and Krystal leave, along with Summer and James as she was tired. I was just about to look back when I saw them again. It's not my imagination. They're here...

"I need air," I feel myself get dizzy and stand up, Brad instantly getting up and following me. I fell lucky to have him, he means the world to me.

"Baby what's wrong?" He asks, hugging me and I feel myself on the verge of tears again.

"I saw them, Brad she's back..." I cry.

"What? Baby you're not making sense, who's back?" He seems concerned.

"She's going to try and get back into our lives," I start to panic, everything we have could be at stake.

"Who..?" Brad pleads.

🤔last chance to guess, line comment and request🤔